Chapter 20: BEST FWENDS

Natalie--------> 😎

Connor
Well now that choir is over, I get the pleasure of meeting my fellow T.A. Today. Transfer but she hasn't come to either of the classes. I went to go get some lunch for Luke and I when he was done, he said it wouldn't take long. My ass. Literally though, my ass made this bench's best friend. Practice has been going on for about an hour. I didn't mind though, I had my food and a show. I jump as a hand grabbed my arm. I might of yelped. It was a girl with red hair, it looked nice. She had small dimples super noticeable, she was wearing a small black and blue dress. (#ReturnOfTheDress xD)

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She said, her voice was smooth and calming. "Me scared psshh." I say, I knew my cheeks were red. She giggled which made them go more red.

"Your Connor right?" She asked pointing to me, I nodded. "I'm Natalie, I'm new here. I was suppose to be TA with you, but my stupid brother forgot to come pick me up and drop me off." She said, rolling her eyes and holding her hand out for me to shake.

"So who's your brother?" I ask, she turns to the field and points to the #14 Montego. "William Montego." She said. "How come I've never seen you around? William has always been here." I ask, looking back as William tackles someone. Ouch.

"Our parents live away from each other so now I'm coming to live with my dad. Moms being busy working somewhere in Japan." She said, giving a smile.

Cool I want to visit Japan.

"Well I'm Connor as you know, I have a friend on the same team as William, and he's taking his sweet ass time playing around. While my ass sits here being sore from sitting for an hour straight." I said bluntly, she laughed. "So I heard your gay." She said, WELL SHIT!!!

"I think that cool, people should love who they like right?" She said, more of a question. "Yeah, I thought the same thing." I said, she looked back to the field.

"Hey do you want Luke's food, not like he's going to eat it cold an hour from now." I said, handing her a box of chili cheese fries. "Sure I haven't ate yet, stupid brother was suppose to get me food to." She said, I laughed handing her the food. We eat the food as the players did drills, and different plays. Luke occasionally looked to me, I would be teasing him by eating the food when we made eye contact. I could tell he was hungrier than a wolf, he look at me in that same way Justin did in class. Except is was more lustful, and compelling.

"Alright hit the locker room. Big game Tomorrow, don't want any of you passing out on me." Couch yelled, at the team. Finally, they all headed for the lockers. I clean up my stuff and throw away my trash. "Want to go wait by the lockers for them?" I ask Natalie, she looks back to me and nods.

Natalie and me walked over waiting for them to come out. Soon we got to the doors, as some guys exited. William came out and Natalie gave him a big hug. Siblings, don't want em. I thought to myself.

"God you smell like a pig." Natalie said to William, he just chuckled. "Well I have to match your Oder every day, otherwise people can't see we're twins." He said, giving her a light push.

That's cool having a twin, maybe have like that twin telepathy or some weird thing like that.

"William this is Connor. Connor William, this is the boy everyone's been talking about." She said to William, he put his hand out to me. "Nice to meet you Connor, hope she hasn't been to annoying." He said, I laugh while she glares at him crossing her arms.

"I'm not annoying." She said, giving him a light push. "To me you will always be, but hey that's family." He said, raising his hands in surrender. She punched him this time, while him and I laughed.

"I can see the resemblance." I say, she looks to me in shock. "I'd hardly call him a brother. What kind of brother leaves his sister at home to wait for a ride? What kind of brother lets his sister starve and walk to her new school?" She asked, giving him a death glare.

"Hey I said I was sorry for leaving you, we can still go get some food if you want?" He asked, she shook her head. "To late Will, Connor already gave me food. Thanks again for that." She said. "No problem." I said, he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Where do you want to go now then Natalie?" He asked, she sighed and dropped her arms to her side. "Home, your practice was so boring, if Connor wasn't there I would have died of either boredom or starvation." She said, William and I laughed, while she gave a playful punch to our arms.