Chapter 6: Public

Connor

"You broke up with Victoria? Why?" Justin asked Luke, then gave me a death glare. "You're really asking why I dumped her. You boned my girlfriend and you asking why? Are you fucking serious, were no longer friends? I don't give a shit if we're on the same team I'm quitting soccer too." Luke said, standing his ground. Justin clenched his fist, I was preparing to get hit I flinch waiting for the impact. I heard the sound of skin hit the skin, but it didn't hurt me. I open my eyes and see Justin on the floor and Luke with his fist clenched.

"You're going to regret that Luke," Justin said, standing up. He walked away, I didn't even notice the crowd around us. I started to get super nervous, then I saw Victoria walk through the crowd and just watch. Luke turn my head to him and kissed me. I heard gasps from the crowd, well that's one way to go public. Victoria pulled Luke away by the shoulder.

"Why the hell are you kissing the gay boy?" She said angry, I wanted to knock her lights out. Soon a girl came out the crowd and did it for me. "Gay people have a right to love who they want." She said Victoria was on the floor, with blood coming out her nose. She stood up slowly grabbing her nose.

"This isn't over," Victoria said as she walks away with her posse, I look over to the girl. "Thank you. I couldn't have done that even though I really wanted to." I said she gave a smile.She chuckled

"Names Saga, it's about time someone stood up to that bitch. I was doing myself a favor there too. Just because your gay doesn't mean your different from others." She said she was right. We all have a choice to love who we want. "Thanks again," I said, then Luke pulled me by the arm into our sociology class. I sat in my seat and just stared at Luke, he's mine and I'm his. The teacher stepped in, then looked around as Justin as Victoria was missing.

"Ok, so this Friday after school were going to the hotel. Here are your permission slips, so you parents know where you are and can have contact with me if necessary."  He said I raised an eyebrow. "Will we be staying at the hotel?" Jessica asked.

"We will be staying there for the weekend. So yes that's also why we need the permission slips." He said I got butterflies. Me and Luke in a hotel room, to ourselves for a whole weekend. It will be heaven in 48 hours. He turned to look at me, he winked at me making me blush. Soon Victoria and Justin came in with then both having a bandage on there face.

"Aww matching band-aids," Jessica said, she wasn't the most popular but she was the strongest girl. She's on the track team and captain of the wrestling team. Easily the toughest student in school. Victoria hissed towards her, she took her seat next to Justin.
We all laughed after Jessica said. Justin just glared at me and Luke. I put my head down, the felt a hand grab my shoulder. I look up and see Luke smiling. "They can't do anything." He said I gave a smile. The teacher coughed out loud.

"Ok then, here you go. Have it back in my hand by Thursday night. Otherwise, you'll be spending your weekend not away from your parents." he said raising an eyebrow, handing out permission slips. I was super excited just being with Luke gives me butterflies, I have to sleep with him for 2 nights. I will no longer stay clean, I will love him like no tomorrow.

"Luke, Justin. I thought about what you said and I'm going to switch you two." The teacher said, my heart dropped. 2 days of constant pain, him beating me to a pulp without stopping. I felt my stomach churn on the inside. I could already feel the pain he was going to do to me. Luke stood up, and the chair was pushed towards me making a loud sound as it scraped across the floor. I flinched a little at the sound.

"Mr.Parker, I would like to stay with my current partner," Luke said, I got up without hesitation. "I would second this motion please Mr.Parker," I said, I sat back down quietly.

"Luke wants to sleep with his boyfriend. That's why they want to stay together." Victoria said giving a smirk, I glare at her. I fake a cough just to get a word out. "*cough cough slut cough*," I said, the students laughed. I just look forward, Justin got out of his seat and started walking towards me. I knew what was coming next, I flinched then waited. Nothing happened I just heard grunting. I open my eyes to see Jessica having Justin in a headlock. Damn, she's badass. She pushed him back to his seat as he sat down then death glares at me. If looks could kill, I'd be more than dead. I think it would be considered manslaughter.

"Well then, I guess I'll leave things as they are." Mr. Parker said, he didn't care if we fought in his class honestly. He was more of wanting things to resolve themselves then have peace, yet peace isn't always the result.