Chapter 5: Good Morning

Luke

"I-I'm s-s-scared." He shuttered. "We can take it slow. For you I will wait." I say, getting off him then just laying next to him.

"I'm a virgin." He said, it didn't shock me. He never could find a girlfriend, but he was gay so now I can see why. I'm just glad I might be his first. I smiled at him, as he came closer to my chest. "We can change that whenever you want." I say giving a smirk, he looked into my eyes and smiled. I kissed his forehead as he started to sleep, I ended up doing the same.

Connor

I woke up feeling my arms around someone's bare chest, I pulled away at an instant. I was sweating, who is this. I look up to see a mop of blonde hair, then I realized who it was. It was Luke, my ex best friend, my re-instated best friend, my boyfriend. I thought about it, he asked me to be his boyfriend. I was so giddy, as he started to wake up. "Good morning." I said giving a smile. He looked to me tiredly. "Hey babe." He said, I blushed red. I got up and changed into some new clothes these were starting to smell of sweat. Once I was shirtless I felt to hand wrap around my waist. His head was under my arm.

"Never change yourself for others. I love you for being you." Luke said, with is eyes shut and smile. He let go and fell back into the bed. I put on a shirt that had some words. 'My Life, My Choice' it said, then the door opened I panicked as Luke was on the bed.

"Good morning Connor." My mom said, then she saw Luke. "Morning Ms. McKnight. I was just sleeping over, I felt me and Connor need to catch up. Sorry I didn't tell you, but you guys were gone before I could ask. " Luke said looking at the roof, without hesitation. I'm glad he said something. I wouldn't have been able to make up some excuse like that right, out the gate.

"Oh it's fine, just surprised me a bit. I made breakfast, once you boys are ready, come down to eat." She said, then closed the door. Luke was still just staring up at the roof, hands behind his head. He looked like those models that lay in the field and pose just staring at the camera above them. "Thanks, I wouldn't have had an excuse. Especially one as good as that." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. He rolled off the bed and stood up.

"No problem. Not my first time lying to someone, I lied to Victoria. I never really liked her, she was always stuck up. I just want to forget her let's go eat." He said, putting his arm around me and we head downstairs. He had my backpack on his shoulder, like boyfriends did for their girlfriends in movies. I sat down and my mom placed a plate in front of us with pancakes, eggs, some bacon and a glass of OJ. I immediately started eating, I heard Luke laugh, I look to him as he was eating all fancy like. He use both the knife and fork as he cut the pancake. Then the eggs, he patted his lips with a napkin. He glares at me playfully, then continued. I laughed at him this time, he joined in. I swear we are just going crazy. My mom just stared at us, as we were laughing for no apparent reason. He had some syrup on his lips about to drop, I turn to see my mom was gone. I kissed him to take off the syrup on me. He smiled, I return with a bigger one.

"I did that on purpose." He said, I chuckled. "So next time I'll make sure to do the same to you." I say, giving a wink. Once we finished eating, we headed out. I walked with Luke to his house so he could retrieve his backpack. Luke has a car so he offered me a ride, I gladly accepted. We talked for about 5 minutes, then we sat in peaceful silence. I just sat there looking at Luke as he occasionally turn to see me staring. I blushed every time, I don't know why he just makes me feel great. On our way to school I saw Victoria walking with her posse. They looked pissed I'm guessing she told them Luke broke up with her. Once we parked and started walking in she was glaring at Luke, he didn't care and walked with me. We walked through the hall and stopped at his locker, he dropped his sports bag inside and we headed for mine. Soon Justin was in front of me and Luke.