11 - fight to the death

I have been under house arrest....I'm not sure if there's a way I can fix this or if I'm just in trouble but I'm definitely under house arrest. Adrian hadn't left my side for two weeks! I've been under his constant supervision and I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this for. I've been bored out of my mind and Adrian barely talks to me. Okay i get it he's pissed off at me but that doesn't mean he can ignore me forever. If only I had Izzy to devise a plan with. But no I'm under friends arrest as well!

This is stupid....I can't believe I'm stuck here and I can't do anything.

However it has meant that I've been able to work on the bond I have with Adrian and Josh. Whenever Adrian is out running errands or running the boarders I slip into his mind. Okay let me explain this so you guys can understand. I have a Mate bond with Adrian....but I also have a bond with Josh because he were there during my first shift. So I've been able to work on these bonds with them and now I can usually slip into their thoughts...into their minds. Now it started off with me being able to just feel it. I could feel Josh kissing and having sex with his Mate. When I was still with Josh I could feel Adrian doing that with other women. That was nothing however.

I've been able to tap into a whole new world without even realising it. Without them realising it. I could essentially spy on my Mate but I like to think that I can trust him. I haven't been able to communicate with them whilst I'm looking through their eyes but I like to think that maybe one day I can. Maybe one day I can do the best I can. I've never heard of this happening though and now I've opened myself up to a whole new world and I cannot wait to explore this new feeling. It feels amazing to be able to do this.

Right now I'm in Adrian's head as he runs the boarders. I can feel the enjoyment he feels whilst his wolf takes over. He is just a small voice in his wolf's head now. It doesn't matter though because Adrian enjoys not having to take control just for a small amount of time. Adrian and his wolf are talking but I haven't quite been able to tap into those yet. The small conversations are hard to tap into. For now I'm content seeing the outside world through his eyes. It allows me to be able to just sit on the couch and watch the birds scatter. See an owl hoot before flying off to grab it's pray. It allows me to feel what Adrian feels and right now he feels angry and he feels guilty. 

His paws run on the soft forest ground as he runs faster and faster. Pushing himself to the absolute limit he can go. Before just suddenly stopping. He looks up at a building and sits there a moment. He watches the light in there and growls a little when he sees another figure's shadow behind the curtain. He waits patiently and watches intently before shaking his head and running off again. As fast as he could he sprinted. 

I knew where he was heading and I didn't want to be stuck in my trance-like-state while I'm in his head. I quickly got out of his thoughts and returned back to my own body. Scrambling for something I could use so he'd think I was doing something I picked up the cars magazine from the coffee table. Yup a cars magazine. God I must be desperate. I opened up the page to the one I wanted and grinned to myself. I had always liked this car and I wasn't quite sure why. A 1987 dodge charger. A duke's of hazard car. Just as Adrian walked inside I was reading info on the dodge charger and looked to be interested in it.

"Why are you reading a cars magazine?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Holy crap this is the most he's said to me in one sitting! Am I off the hook? Probably not.

"Um because I like duke's of hazard and this is a dodge charger," I replied. 

"Okay then," he said shaking his head. "We should get to bed we have a busy morning."

"What's tomorrow morning?"

"There's going to be auditions for a new war general."

"A what?"