Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)

Start bij het begin

Then I had an idea. So I grabbed the envelope and the letter and I rushed out the door. As I ran out the door of the mansion, Virgo asked me, " Princess, where are you going? " 

I didn't even look back at her, I just kept on running. Tears were still in my eyes. " Don't worry! *Sniff* I'll be back. " I replied, still running. 

I ran all the way to the river. I sat near the river. Still crying. I ripped the envelope and I just stared at the letter. Then I took the letter and I folded it into a paper boat. Then I stood up and I placed it on the water. I sat back down. I stare at it as it slowly moves across the river. I curled up into a ball. I cried even more, as I thought about my mom. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then I hear someone's voice calling out to me, " Lucy? What are you doing here? " His voice sounded so familiar. But whose? I slowly looked up. I opened my eyes and it was Natsu

" *Sniff, Sniff* I should ask the same about you? *Sob* " I said, as he sat next to me. 

" Well, I asked you first so... " He said, staring at the river. 

I wiped a few of my tears with my hand and then I said, " *Sniff* Well, I read a note that my mom gave me. Then I ran here. Turned the letter into a paper boat. And stuff... *Sob* You? " 

" I see. I just wanted to go on a walk and I happened to see you here. So here I am. " He said. 

" Your such a jerk you know that, right? *Sniff* " I teased. 

" Yeah, I know. You don't have to tell me twice. " 

" *Sob, Sob* N-N-N-Natsu...I'm *Sniff* so sorry for everything. *Sniff* It's all for fault. *Sob* " I said, hugging him. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Natsu's P.O.V

Huh? Wait, did she just said sorry to me? And is she hugging me? Well, then. ;) Score 1 for me! =) I smiled. But then when I looked at Lucy, she was still hugging me and it seemed like she really meant it. I smiled again, as I hugged her back. " Don't say that. It's all my fault okay. " I said.