#1 - The Scripts

"OH CRAP!!"

I throw my bag.

"WHERE IS IT?!"

I start to panic, my beloved fan fiction is not here. I grab my phone, I call Nari.

"erm.. yea.." Nari answered with her sleepy voice. I guess she's ready to sleep because it's 11 pm now.

"NARI-AH!!! NARIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! M...M..MY... MY KIM SEOKJIN FAN FICTION.. I CAN'T FIND IT!!" I'm screaming with my inhuman voice and I can hear Nari's disgusted voice.

"aishh... calm down... we can search it tomorrow..." Nari said.

"THAT'S NOT THE MAIN PROBLEM, NARI-AH" I still screaming, "the problem is... I SAT ON SEOKJIN'S SEAT AND I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT MY FAN FICTION ON HIS TABLE!!!"

"wow, stupid as usual..." Nari makes me more panic "so are you afraid Seokjin will found it and he will read your fan fiction about him? Geez... relax. He's an idol, his group, BTS, currently still busy with their schedule, so I bet tomorrow he will absence again as usual."

"............ah, you right," I exhale my breath, "I will search it tomorrow huhuhu..."

"yea now shut up because I'm sleepy, good night, annoying fangirl..." Nari end the call rudely.

-- Tomorrow afternoon, class break --

I go to Nari's class which is the acting class, also Seokjin's class. Nari messaged me before that she didn't see Seokjin today so it means he absence and I can search it peacefully.

I quickly go to Seokjin's table without saying something to Nari because I'm panic.

And there's nothing.

I can't find my fan fiction.

"maybe the janitor took it and will give it back to you," Nari said. I just pout my mouth and got to the canteen with Nari to have a lunch. But before we go out from the class, a student come and ask me a thing.

"excuse me, are you searching for your scripts?" he said. My eyes got teary until he continue his words, "this morning Seokjin came just to bring back his books on his table and he found your scripts."

A thunder goes through my weak heart and it feels like I want Doraemon's time machine to go back to yesterday so I won't left my fan fiction there.

"he told me to give you his number so he can return it to you, here's his number..." the student said. I still speechless, my mouth opened like a cave with it's dinosaurs inside. I receive my bias's number just in seconds. I'm so freaking happy about it, but I also scared, what if Seokjin read my fan fiction?

"thankyou..." I smile awkwardly to that student and tomorrow I should message or chat Seokjin.

--The next morning--

I grab my phone with my hand shivering while holding it.

What should I type?

"Hello, I owned the scripts..." uh no no.

"Excuse me, are you Seokjin?" no man no no no.

"Hi handsome motherfucker," definitely a big no.

At the end I just chat formally and so glad he replied as soon as I send it.