Apple Pie With a Side of You, Thanks

"Hey, Harry, go get the table over there!" Ron smiled, pointing with the knife he was using to a table across the diner, which contained four people, who, with my terrible vision, I couldn't see to clearly. I know who he's pointing to though, because the diner wasn't very crowded right now, the breakfast rush had finished.

"Sorry Ron" I started, knowing I was blushing, I tend to do that. "I really should stop complaining about my love life." God, I do wish that I had someone like Ron and Lavender, but I need to stop whining.

"Harry, it's ok, it must be awkward when both me and Lavender are there, and you know because..." Ron trailed off, but I know what he meant.

"I'm gay?" I replied, smirking. Even after all that time he still couldn't say it, and that amused me to no end.

"Yes," he continued, tips of his ears turning red "that you're gay." He kind of squeaked out the last word, but it was there, and that was progress.

"I'm glad you got it out, " I started, smirking "anyways, you're right, I had better go get that table over there." I walked over there and I got my notebook out along the way.

"Hi, I'm Harry, and I'm going to be your server today! What can I get you guys to drink?" I greeted, like I normally do. As I looked up I-

Oh my god.

He was gorgeous.

He had, well, the blond stranger sitting with a group of girls who I hadn't given much thought, had beautiful, clear, pale, soft-looking skin. He had silky, shiny pale hair, that gleamed even in the artificial light provided by the diner, but the real treat was his stunning, silver, cool eyes, that were locked on me in an intense stare.

He broke the stare though, as he looked around at his tablemates, and I did as well for the first time. They were all staring distantly at something behind me or they were all doing rather odd things. I never did understand women.

I looked back at the silver-eyed stranger, and he was still looking at them, obviously annoyed. He must be wondering why they were doing these things too.

I wonder if he's gay. Or maybe just bi.

Where had that creepy thought come from?

I cleared my throat, but the only one that seemed to respond was him. He apparently heard my question though, unlike the rest of them, because he answered with complete elegance and nonchalance.

"Coffee, black."

His voice, though, seemed to snap the rest of them out of whatever weird trance-like state they were in, and they put in their orders, and I left and walked away, trying to push the silver-eyed stranger out of my mind as I went to go fill up their glasses with their drinks.

That proved impossible, though.

As I got back to the table with their many drinks, I handed the blond's drink to him last, and our fingers accidentally touched, and I swear, there was something electric.

Oh crap.

I dropped the glass, and it shattered at my feet, thankfully, though, only a very small amount landing on me. We both looked down and then up at the same time, and it was interesting to see only one emotion displayed in those cool, silver eyes of his, when everybody tells me there's always so many running freely in mine. Fuck, I'm not supposed to be thinking things like this when my clumsiness acts up at a time like this.

"I'm so sorry, that was all my fault-" we both started, and it took me that long to realize that I was saying the same thing as he was. We looked at each other, confused. It was all my fault. Why was he apologizing?