What Can I Get For You?

"Guys, what are you getting, I can't narrow it down to any one thing." whined of my best friends, Pansy Parkinson, flipping through the menu.

"Well, I'm probably going to be getting pancakes. With cheese and strawberries. They're my favorite." replied, another one of my best friends, Luna Lovegood, replied in a dreamy voice, staring off into the distance, chin in hands.

"I was just going to get a garden salad." added Hermione Granger, legs crossed, probably examining the ingredients in said salad "Luna, are you sure this place serves breakfast all day?" she asked, and looked at said girl.

"Yeah they do, it says on the second page of the menu. I think I'm gonna get an omelet, actually." Ginny Weasley replied for the girl, manspreading.

"You, Draco?" Pansy probed, looking at me.

"I dunno, maybe a burger?" I replied slightly distracted, as I was, still looking at the menu.

It gets kind of weird hanging out with a group of girls every once in awhile, but well, being as gay as I am, it wasn't too awkward too often, but I do want someone to have my romantic endeavors with, as the girls were always talking about. Me being me, though, I hadn't had luck and was sti-

"Hi, I'm Harry, and I'm going to be your server today! What can I get you guys to drink?"

Rolling my eyes, I turned my head to see what person had interrupted my thought process and-

Oh my god.

He was gorgeous.

He had, well, Harry had, I guess, a tall, lean figure, with tanned, clear skin. He had messy black hair, that looked like a piece of fucking artwork that had taken forever to get like that, and even though he had really dorky glasses on, the real treasure were the eyes hidden beneath the glasses, which were bright, and jade green, one of my favorite colors.

I looked around at my tablemates and friends, and apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that. Pansy was twirling her hair, Luna no longer was staring off into the distance, but rather straight at Harry, Hermione was staring straight at the menu, blushing furiously, and Ginny was sitting up straight, smirking.

All of these were extremely odd for each of them, but I had seen them all like this before too many times to know what they were thinking.

They were thinking the same things I was thinking.

Damn it! No, he was mine!

Where had that possessive thought come from?

"Ahem?" Harry cleared his throat, and he was a little pink. Fuck, that was adorable. I was the first to recover.

"Coffee, black." I replied, with as much calm, nonchalance as I could muster, and my voice seemed to snap the girls out of their daze and they each gave him their order. As he walked away, Luna, the least abashed about, well, anything, started, extremely civilly

"Well, I'd bed him."

"Luna!" Hermione whispered fiercely, no longer blushing. That was good. The tomato-red blush had not looked good on her. Then again, I couldn't say anything. Did I mention how gay I was?

"Oh come on, Loony's got a point." Pansy said. We were the only ones that could call Luna that without one of us biting their throats out.

"Yes, but you don't have to put it so, crudely." Hermione replied, disapprovingly. Yeah, she was the mom of the group.

"Yeah guys, don't describe Harry like that. Anyways, I'm going to be the one to get his number." Ginny said, and Pansy and Hermione looked at her, shocked. Luna looked vaguely interested, so basically she was as appalled as the others.