Fives

CT-27-5555: Fives

Status: Unknown

Born: Unknown

Died: Deceased

Bio:

CT-27-5555 was nicknamed "Fives" because of the unusual amount of 5's in his designation. Born and trained in Kamino like the rest of Domino Squad, Fives was nieve and was not very good at teamwork. But they passed in the end and were granted the title of "Rookies". Fresh from Kamino, Fives and the rest of the Domino Squad were sent to the Rishi Moon outpost; where they were attacked by the Seperatists. Droidbait, Cutup and Heavy all perished in that battle leaving only Fives and Echo. After the incident on the Rishi Moon outpost, Fives and Echo were assigned to the 501st legion. Then, when the Seperatists attacked, they returned to Kamino. They fought valiently  along side Clone Captin Rex, Commander Cody, a group of cadets and 99. Unfortunately, 99 did not survive the battle. The Republic managed to save Kamino. For there bravery in combat, Fives and Echo were promoted to ARC Troopers and specially assigned to General Skywalker and General Kenobi. Later on down the line Fives was sent to help rescue Jedi General Even Piell from the citadel on Lola Sayu. Fives and, his best friend, Echo managed to help Piell escape. Fives watched Echo fall during that battle. Fives was the only remaining member of the Domino Squad. After this, Fives was sent to liberate Umbara with the rest of the 501st. While on the planet, General Skywalker was summoned else-where so they were under the command of General Pong Krell. Krell did not like being with  the Clones, he thought of them as lesser beings. So all his stratigies were like suicide missions. Fives realised this and decided to make a stand. He tried to convince Clone Captin "Rex" but he didn't listen. Only when Krell ordered them to shoot their brothers, did Rex finally believe Fives. Krell put up a fight but the clones managed to subdue him and bring him to a cell. They decided that Krell was too dangerous to be kept alive so Rex tried to shoot him, but couldn't. A clone by the name of "Dogma" shot the fatal blast. Fives and his friend "Tup" were then caught up in a conspiracy theory. The so called 'inhibitor chip' planted into every Clone's head began to malfunction in Tup causing him to go insane. Tup even killed a Jedi. Tup and Fives went back to Kamino where Tup was examined and the Kaminoens clamed that it was a virus. The Kaminoens wanted to terminate Tup's life but Fives would not let that happen. Fives took matters into his own hands and re-examined with the help of a medical droid named AZ-3. Together, they discovered that there were chips implanted in evey Clone's head at birth and will make them do whatever someone wants. Fives began to discover that the Kaminoens and the Chancellor were in on this plot and tried to get proof. Fives then asked AZ-3 to remove the chip inside his own head. He and AZ-3 did manage to collect evidence but were stopped and Fives was taken back to Coruscant were he was brought before the Chancellor. The Chancellor knew that Fives knew about the chips true nature so set him up. The Chancellor made it look like Fives had tried to assasinate him. Fives made his escape and went to seek out Captain Rex and General Skywalker. He told a fellow Clone to give the General his co-ordinates. When Rex and Anakin arrived at the location he put them in a ray shield so that they would listen. Unfortunately, the Kaminoens had drugged him, making him appear insane and unstable so Rex and Anakin did not believe him. The Chancellors private Clones had found Fives' location and were closing in. Fives made a desperate attempt to explain himself before the other Clones shot him. He died in Rex's arms.

In the end Fives was right, he could have saved the Jedi order if they had listened to him. He was the victim in the Sith's quest for power.