Talk

Kate's POV

I turned off the engine when we were in  the parking garage at my apartment. I had called castle earlier and told him where I went and that he should go pick up something for lunch. That way I could talk to Alexis alone. We got out of my car and walked to the elevator. When we got to my floor we got off and went into my apartment. Alexis was standing by the couch with fear in her eyes. I went into my room and pulled out some of my clothes then went back to the living room. I handed her the clothes.

"You probably want to take a shower so the bathroom is down the hall next to my bed room."
She nodded her head and went to the bathroom with the clothes. Alexis had left her bag on the couch. So I took advantage of time and looked through it. There was her phone, some dirty shirts, her car keys, a box of mints and a bag of heroine. I sighed then put everything back in her bag. I pulled out my phone and dialed castle's number.

"Hello." There were people in the back ground witch meant he was still picking up lunch.
"Hey, I just wanted to know where you are."
"I'm still at remies."
The line went silent for a moment.
"How is she?" He asked.
I sighed. "She's a mess castle but I think I can help her."
"I can't help but think this is my fault, I just wish I could remember."

"I wish you could remember too, and I promise one day you will get your memory back just not today."
He sighed
"Then when Kate? My daughter is suffering but I don't even know who she is, how am I supposed to help her."
I thought about it for a minute.
"Ok maybe you should try something simple first like something that happened with me." I know it was a bad time but I decided to take a shot.
"Kate, I already remember all our memories."
I froze. What did that mean? Did he remember telling me he loved me or did he believe it never happened.

I heard the water turn off in the bathroom.
"Hey I got to go, be back when you can."
We ended the call right when Alexis came Down the hallway with a towel in her hand trying to dry her hair.
"Who were you talking to?" She asked.
I set my phone on the coffee table. "Ow just javi, he's been checking in on me a lot lately." She nodded her head and sat down in the chair next to the couch.
I didn't want her to know that her father knew she was here just yet.

"So are you going to tell me what you were doing at that apartment?" I moved closer to her but not to close.
She started playing with her hair with her fingers. "I really don't feel like it." She said while staring at the hair between her fingers. I sighed.
" Alexis, I know things haven't been great between you and me since your dad and I were in the hospital, but I still care about you and it worries me when I find out you have been hanging out with drinkers and drug junkies. Now please tell me what happened."
She looked up into my eyes for a second just so she could read my emotions, her frown softened and she looked back down at her hair as a single tear rolled down her face. I moved close to her and took her hand in mine. "Hey, you can tell me." She nodded her head and cleared her throat. "Well when dad got out of the hospital and he came back home I tried to help him remember stuff. I was showing him photo albums from when I was younger, and some of his books and a picture of Gina, his second ex wife. And one night I couldn't sleep so I went down to my dads office to see if he was still up and he was. When I went in to talk to him he told me he remembered Gina and his books, but he didn't remember me." She whipped away a few tears then continued. "I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the liquor store to get some beer and that's when I met max and eddy, they hocked me up with a guy who could get me some 'stuff' and it was all ok until..." She stopped and bursted out into tears. I quickly took her in my arm and gave her a hug. She just cried into my shoulder and said a few words.
"They raped me"
----------------------------------------------
Hello people!!

Ok PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I know I haven't updated since March but I've been busy on my Instagrams.

Ok who saw the castle finale last night!!! Because my tv broke right before the end!!! I'm so pissed off!!!

Ok well I'm leaving in a week so I'm going to try and update before then. Gtg.

Like, comment, share, follow!!!

Bye!!