Waking up Becketts prov.

I heard beeping all around me, and it felt cold. I couldn't see anything, probably because my eyes were closed.
"Kate, please wake up sweetie."
I couldn't tell who's voice it was only that it was male. Suddenly I remember something.
"Castle!"
Before I knew what I was doing his name came out of my mouth. I finally opened my eyes to see my dad and lanie.
"Thank god you are awake." Laine had a huge smile on her face.
"Um wh-what happened, all I remember is giving the speech then being tackled to the ground by castle, and-"
"And what honey" lanie's voice  was filled with curiosity.
"Um nothing, it's nothing." I could feel the blush rush to my cheeks, it's not nothing, it's just castle told me he loved me, but I wasn't going to let them know that yet. "Ok if you say so." Laine gave me a look like she didn't believe me.
"Where's castle!" I could tell I was almost screaming but I didn't care I had to see him.
"He is in the room next door, he wa-"I didn't let her finish.
"What happened to him!"
"Calm down Kate, he wasn't shot, but he did get in a fight." Laine then looked down at the floor like she was hiding something.
"Who did he get in a fight with!"
"Kate you need to calm do-"
"Who!"
"Um, well, it was josh."
The room felt colder than before, I tried to get up and go to him but a sharp pain in my chest stopped me.
"Ouch!!"
"Katie,you were shot in the chest." My dads voice sounded like he was about to cry.
"By who, who shot me in the chest."
"Kevin and havi are trying to find that out now, all we know is the gun was a sniper." After laine finished a man came to the door, it didn't take long though before I recognized it was josh.
"Can I come in."
"No!" It didn't take long for me to answer.
"What? Why not?" He had a smirk on his face.
"Maybe we should let you two talk, come on lanie." My dad and laine walked out but before they left, laine stepped on one of Josh's feet.
"Ouch, what the heck was that for!"
But laine was already gone.
"So anyway, how are you feeling."
I didn't respond and I didn't look at him.
"Hey I'm sorry I wasn't there to block the bullet."
I still didn't respond or look at him, ya castle was in fact he is always there for me,
"Why are you not talking to me."
Just then I looked up to see he had a black eye, but then when our eyes met I looked away.
"I haven't done anything wrong."
Anger suddenly swept over me.
"What do you call putting castle in the hospital!"
"Oh so laine told you about our fight."
"Why did you guys even fight."
"Because I said he was the one that put you in here and he is the reason Montgomery is dead."
I felt like I was about to explode.
"How can you say that to him, because of him I am closer to solving my mothers murder!"
"Ya, but because of him you are in more danger than you would of been if you just left it alone, and how can you side with him about this."
"Because he is my partner josh, and I know that doesn't matter to you but it matters to me, and he is my friend to."
"You know it's always been about him, how much you loved his books or how he is always able to solve the hardest cases and the only reason you started dating me was because you were upset that he went back to his ex wife!"
By the time he said that I was about ready to tackle him to the ground and start my own fighting match.
"You know what, you have to decide, me or castle."
My choice was obvious, I didn't have to think twice.
"Good bye josh."
"Oh so you pick him, but what about everything we have been trough."
"We have been trough nothing, me and castle on the other hand have, when my apartment was bombed who was there, castle. When that Nikki heat fan was going to kill me who was there, castle.
When I was stuck in that freezer who was there, castle.
When that bomb almost blew up in my face who stopped it, castle. And when I was shot who tried there best to stop the bullet, castle did josh!
Out of all those things that have happened in my life castle has been the only one there for me, not you. I don't love you and you don't love me so just leave!"
"Oh, I get it, you love him."
"JOSH IF YOU DONT LEAVE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!"
In that moment I quickly picked up my gun from the side table and aimed it at his head.
"Fine, I'll leave, but when he doesn't love you back don't come running back to me."
"JUST GET OUT!"
He finally left and all of a sudden I could feel the tears running down my cheek. "What if he's right, what if castle only said it because I was dying." Just then there was a knock on the door.