amiescheepers - Watty Awards 2011

What is your user name?

My username is amiescheepers! (As you could all see at the top of the interview...)

·      What’s the story behind your username?

Well my full name is Annemarie, and when my mom had to quickly write down my name she'd write A'mie, so it kinda rolled out to my nickname :)

·      How old are you?

 I am 13 years old!

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

Jeez... uhm.. not that long! I think since January?

·      What story have you entered into the in the Watty’s Awards?

  I entered Evenlyn's Story, my favorite story.

·      What genre is it entered in?

 In FanFiction!

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

 Oh, I suck at summeries, but ok, I'll give it a shot:

Evenlyn isn't your average teenager. She's been to hell and back. Her mother died in a car accident, so she is forced to move in with her dad.. Who isn't the friendly type. He rapes and abuses her. She's broken beyond repair. And then something happens that changes everything. She meets the Cullen family. What if they become the only one she trusts? What do they do when she's a mess? Read her story and all the horror she has to go through to achieve happiness.

Ok, ok, you see! I suck at summaries! Just check it out, ok?

·      Who is your favourite character?

Evenlyn, of course, because she's a part of me! She has been through so much and I admire her in many ways. I hope that others will read Evenlyn's Story. Evenlyn has been bullied, something I experience too. I think every girl can find herself in a part of Evenlyn. 

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

Ooh! Tough question! Hm.. There is so much more stuff to come which I've already written! I love the piece of her dream of Meadow, her daughter. But I also love the snowfight and baseball scenes!

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

 Never, EVER, give up! Just keep writing and writing, try different kinds of writing, read a lot of other stuff in the genre you love and be you!

·      Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you all for reading my story, you mean the world and are like my family! God bless you!