Mferrill - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

Mferrill

·      What’s the story behind your username?

Nothing elaborate.  It's just my name. M for the first letter of my first name, and my last name.  Not to inventive I know, but it gets the job done.  I mainly used it because I wanted it to be easy for my family to find my stories here.

·      How old are you?

Thirty-four.  So in Wattpad years I'm already dead... :P

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since Jun of this year.

·      What story have you entered into the in the Watty’s Awards?

All Are Broken

·      What genre is it entered in?

Spiritual.  Although, it could have easily been classified as Fantasy.  I wrote it with the intent on sharing my beliefs in a friendly, and hopefully entertaining way.

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

My story is about a young girl named, Sabrina.  It is about her choices in life, and her desire to live.  It also settles around her guardian angel, Asaziel.  The choices he makes, and thier concequences.

·      Who is your favourite character?

Asaziel, hands down.  Mainly because I love writing his fight scenes.  If you like medevil swordfighting, blood, gore, and excitement; you'll love him too.

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

It's hard to narrow down.  I think it is tword the end when I introduce these two vicious catlike beasts that are stalking the main characters.  I just fell in love whith them while writing them.

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Ignore the ignorant.  Be honest.  Take everything with a grain of salt. Write because you love it.  Write because you have a desire to.  Don't write for the praise and opinion of others.

·      Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

Is that a trick question?  ;)  Thank you all for taking the time from your busy lives to share a small piece of mine.