"Umm...you're kinda on top of me" Zayn looked up from his phone.

"And? I'm your girlfriend right?" I emphasized girlfriend.

He grunted and and continue on his phone. I started to laugh at these tweets. They are just so rude and hate on me because I'm dating Zayn. Like what the hell? He's just a singer. There was a lot less hate than I thought I would get. There were a lot more people shipping us and wishing us the best. It's funny though because it's just a scam.

My eyes slowly became heavy. And it was harder and harder for me to keep my eyes open. Soon my eyes were completely shut and sleep took over.

Louis pushed the door to the bathroom and I was...kissing him? What? 

I smiled and placed my hands on top of his chest. What am I doing?

He pulled me close and we started to continue to kiss again. He led me to where we were going. Once he had found the bathroom door he kicked it open and leaned against the door so it would easily open and so he wouldn't have to move his hands from my waist. My hands made their way to the back of his head and our tongues got involved.

He pulled away and starting living small kisses on my neck.

"Anna, I want you now" Louis said.

I woke up panting and I placed my hand over my chest. It was just a dream. Oh my goodness!

"Anna, did you have a bad dream or were you just dreaming about me?" Zayn teased.

"I was sure dreaming about someone" I mumbled.

"What?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"Nothing" I heaved and sat up from the couch.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Niall and Harry sitting down on the counter eating a sandwich.  I raised my hand to greet them and they did the same. I sat down on a chair and starred at my hands.

"You are going to love Mrs.Malik" Niall said with his mouth full.

"Yeah, she's the best" Harry added.

I felt the bus come to a stop and the Liam yelled we are here. We were outside of a gas station where someone would come and take us to Zayn's mum from there. Can't wait to meet her yay! -_- Not to be mean or anything, I just don't want to lie to her. How could Zayn just lie to his mum? Being a celebrity isn't everything I expected it to be.

I got off the bus and Louis followed behind.

"It's nice to finally feel the ground underneath you right?" Louis commented.

"Uhh...ye-yeah sure" I stuttered and I scooted away from him a little.

That dream was just...weird. Completely weird, why would I dream of Me and Louis?

"Look Anna!" I turned around to see Niall holding a tiny lizard gross.

I'm not really a fan of lizards. *Shudder* I remember when I was little I went to the zoo with my parents and I was looking at a caged iguana and was in complete awe because of how cute it was. My face was really close to the cage and then it just jumped and the iguana hit the glass. I screamed and was just completely terrified. If the cage wasn't there the iguana would have jumped on my face. Tears started to run down my cheek. And from then on, I was terrified of iguanas, lizards and anything that is a reptile.

"He's almost as cute as you" Niall smiled at the iguana.

He put the iguana really close to my face and I screamed and took a step back. Being the clumsy person I am, I tripped over myself and I landed on my bum. Ouch. The boys started laughing and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's not funny" I huffed.

"Awww is Anna afraid of lizards?" Niall teased.

He bent down a little so his height matched mine as I was still on the floor and he lifted up the lizard and suddenly let it go. I screamed as the lizard started to ran up and down my body.

"Get it off!"

"Get it off!" I shrieked as I stood off the ground.

Louis was laughing so hard he actually fell to the ground. My cheeks turned red with anger and I clutched my fists. I grabbed Niall by the shirt and pulled him down so I could meet his eyes perfectly.

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep tonight" I said and I pushed him away.

That didn't seem to be as intimidating as I thought because he was still laughing. That is not funny, one day I'm going to find out about Niall's fear and scare him to death. Well maybe not to death but maybe enough so he'd pee his pants.

A honk came from a van just around the corner and it made a turned and pulled uo next to us. The window slowly rolled down and a lady with dark brown hair and eyes smiled.

"Hey mum!" Zayn said and I walked towards the car.

Mum?! That's Zayn's mum?! So that's where Zayn gets his looks. She is gorgeous. Zayn kissed her cheek and she seemed very happy to see her son.

"Get in quickly I have something cooking for you guys at home" She said.

Liam walked to the door and opened the door the van. Zayn got in the front and I followed Harry in the van. Louis shut the door and Ms.Malik drove off. It was a little quiet until Zayn's mum started talking.

"I've missed you boys so much, it's been months since I last saw you boys" She said whist driving.

"We know we know" Harry laughed.

"We've missed you too" Niall added.

"When your mothers found out that you would be staying with me for the weekend they were so jealous" She chuckled.

"Oh mum I forgot to tell you but I have someone I should introduce you to" Zayn said.

"Alright, we're almost home"

Yes! I finally updated, wooo! Sorry, I didn't update, remember the three projects I told you I had to do..well I didn't do them and so they were due and I was rushing lol. They actually turned out pretty good. So anyways, I might update tomorrow, if everything goes as planned.

Oh and my tiny, tiny, tiny guy friend jumped on me while I was talking to my other friend and he actually took me down and I was in the floor. And the worst part I was in front of six graders, so now I'm totally embarresed. And it was even a couple six graders it was a six grade homeroom. I'm forever embarresed.

Vote

Comment

Fan me

Anna xx