VanossCanadian- Addicted to you

In the grand canyon, a black, hoodless car was parked on a cliff that over looked the canyon and the car looked like a phantom in the dark night.

Mitch was sitting on Evan's lap, his hands firmly placed on his neck to hold him in place and his eye's were closed shut. Mitch felt Evan's teeth bite his lower lip and his tongue slipped into Mitch's mouth, both playing tug of war with their tongues. Mitch groaned as be felt Evan's hands ghost under his shirt on his back, the fellow Canadian's digets pressing into his skin and his palms teased his thin flesh.

Mitch was loving every second of their moment, precious and a memory that Mitch would always preserve for when he's at his lowest points. He and Evan were unbreakable and Mitch felt like they'd both be together forever.

Mitch pulled back from their kiss and stated smiling at Evan, who was stroking his swollen lips with his thumb. Mitch then buried his face into the crook of Evan's neck and felt arms being tied tightly around him.

But Mitch was afraid, very afraid. For Evan. Mitch was the most wanted criminal in all of America and Even being, no only his partner in crime, but his partner love wise. Mitch was cold, black hearted to the world and himself. But Even only saw his heart as warm and bright.

They were addicted to each other; Evan was a drug to Mitch and Mitch was a drug to Evan. There was no winning.

The Mitch heard it. A click. The sound of a gun being loaded. Mitch's muscles tensed and his breath stopped as his heart jumped into his throat. Mitch slowly got out the car, pulling Evan with him and stood chewing on his lower lip. He gazed deep into Evan's eye's.

"Evan, I love you. I love you do fucking much." Mitch stated, crashing into Evan and tears glossed his eye's, clouding his vision. "I love you too, Mitch. Just as much. I'll never leave you." Evan chuckled, but it all made Mitch's heart shatter and split. "Evan, you need to run. Remember I love you." Mitch said shakily, pulling back from Evan. "What? Why-"

A searing pain pierced Mitch's back as a deafening bang sliced through the dark night. Mitch gasped, the tears beginning to cascade down his cheeks and fell to his knees. He felt his head being laid in Evan's lap and a hand on his cheek. Evan's cries were an stratchy echo to Mitch and he grasped his free hand, squeezing it weakly.

"I.... I... L....love ... You. N....now ....run!" He used the rest of his energy to tell at Evan and he heard Evan whimper befir running away from his now, lifeless body.