Chapter 1

I got in the back seat of my boyfriends car and we drove off the adrenaline ran there my body after doing the ocean drive Mob it was great I leaned forward and kissed my boyfriend Eddie on the cheek. We got to the ware house and jumped out of the car.

"That was great, you where great" Eddie said kissing me

"It was amazing" i said kissing him back

"But it's getting late and I need to go" I said kissing him again before going to walk away but he pulled me back into him

"Why don't you just stay at mine" he said into my ear

"I- I would but I really need to get home and see my dad I spent the whole weekend at your house and plus don't you have work tomorrow morning" I said turning to face him

"Sadly" he said

"It can't be that bad" I said touching his face

"The pay sucks and your not there" he said connecting our lips

"I'll see you at the club after your shift" I said pecking his lips one last time before getting in my car and roving off before entering the hotel I got changed in the back of my car into a white dress and some flats. I walked into the hotel and went up to the penthouse where we where living in my dads hotel.

"Hey where have you been all day" my sister Emily asked as I walked past her room

"I've just been out I said walking to my room"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'm Annabelle Anderson and I am Emily Anderson's sister. I'm in the mob and I am dating Eddie I have been for a month neither me sister or my father know about this and I tend to keep it that way I also didn't tell the mob I'm and Anderson because everyone in the mob lives on the other side of the strip on the river and I live in hotels and have tones of money I want them to like me for me not for who I am I haven't told Eddie yet either I'm waiting for a good time to tell him and the rest of the mob. I spend a Lot of time in my room or at the warehouse dancing as some of the mob work her including Eddie. When my dad asks me where I have been all day I say around the hotel, the beach or shopping it always works.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The next morning I spent my time up in my room before going shopping where I brought a bunch of stuff after shopping I took my stuff to my room and put on a bikini and a black over lay jumpsuit thing
(I'll put all the outfits I try and describe in)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::The next morning I spent my time up in my room before going shopping where I brought a bunch of stuff after shopping I took my stuff to my room and put on a bikini and a black over lay jumpsu...

I headed to the beach where I met up with Eddie and Sean who had just finished work they wear with Jason and the others

"Hey guys" I said walking over and kissing Eddie on the cheek

"Hey" they all replied and we walked into the dance floor I had my hand in eddies the whole time we made a circle and went in one by one doing a few dance movies at a time and then switched with someone the circle got bigger and bigger then another circle close to us started and we walked over to see Sean and Emily dancing this can't end well I watched as they danced and at the end Emily poured water all over Sean's head and then she looked to the side and saw the new manager that our dad hired and she ran in the opposite direction.

"I'm gonna go get a drink want anything" I asked Eddie

"Yeah a beer if you don't mind babe" he said pecking my lips

"Okay" I said heading towards the bar and calling over the bar tender who came over and asked for my order and the quickly got the beer and lemonade I ordered and then went back over to Eddie and have him his beer he was talking to Sean about Emily.

"Hey babe I'm gonna head see you tomorrow I said and kissed his lips before leaving to go home aka my hotel room.