Life Meets Death

Life isn't just easy but life was very precious to everyone and monsters. Life will create more than what it takes to make your dream come true, Death is very easy, death can see you anywhere. He can see you get an accident, killed or pass away. He'll take your soul, Life is very important. She can help you to get yourself not injured. She will lead you the right way. Death will lead you the wrong way.

Third person POV

Life was the most beautiful precious time that gives you the most fascinating thing that you always wanted. Death gives the most horrible fascinating thing that you wouldn't think of.... Death was just walking through into forest to search Life, he wanted to find her. He never knew it was a girl.

Went he saw a wall made with bamboos fill with a magic spell, he said,'Heh. I know you're here, Life.' When he walk towards the bamboo wall, he touch it and it started to turn darkness, he said,'I didn't know Life put a spell on it. Welp, let's see.' When he entered Life's territory, he looked around. He took a step forward and made the grass turn pitch black, he step back by one step. He saw Life.

She had short brown hair, brown eyes and bright skin. She wore a beautiful dress that was green and white. She had a flower crown on it. Death chuckle a bit and said,'Hey kiddo, you're Life....right?' Life didn't say anything, she saw her beautiful green grass turn black. She had her magic and blast it. It was on fire. 'Hey kiddo, aren't cha burning your gar---' soon, it was recover. He was a bit shock to see it.

She look a bit mad at Death, she said,'How dare you came near to our territory! You should be at your own territory, you little death!' She yelled at Death,'Hey, kiddo. I won't harm ya. My name is Sans, Sans the Skeleton.' '...' 'Don't want to tell your name at me? Alright.' Life said nothing to Death or should I say, Sans, she finally spoken her name at Sans,'My name is Frisk, Frisk Dreemurr.' 'Cute name. Who's behind you now?'

There stood a girl who had the same age as Frisk, it was Frisk's step sister. Fiona Heartable, she had light purple hair, light purple eyes and bright skin. Frisk was a princess with Fiona, Fiona saw Sans. She walk up to Frisk, Frisk notice she walk to her. She said to her step sister,'Fiona, don't go near me for a little bit, please?' 'Well, I'm running as Queen today because mom and dad are away just a few weeks now and the next week they will be back soon or later, Frisk.'

Frisk sigh at her step sister and said,'Can't you see I'm dealing with a Death here, Fiona?' 'I can see that. Have you ever say nice to him to leave this territory?' Frisk sighed again and say nicely to Sans,'Sans, would you PLEASE leave this territory?' Sans smile a bit wider and said,'Sure thing. I'll see ya later, little leaf.' 'What?! How dare----' he teleported back to his territory,'you?'

Fiona finally remembered something to ask Frisk that it was very important,'Frisk, you must follow me. I have something that it is very important. VERY important I say.' 'Alright, Fiona.' They walk through the thick gardens and made to the river, the river was very crystal clear. Fiona then say to her step sister,'Frisk, we're going.....to have war with the Death's by the next ten months.' 'What?!' 'I know it may be seem harsh but there is only one way to stop this war. I had receive a message from father, Frisk.' 'Then, what is it?' 'You have to. . . . .marry the prince from the Death's.' 'What?! Never in the million years of my life to risk to marry a Death!' 'You have to, Frisk. The Death's are too strong to us.' 'Fine. We'll need to wait that Death comes back to our territory again.' 'Yes. We'll need to wait.'

Frisk then, walks away from her step sister. She goes back to the gates and reassemble the barrier again. She hopes not to get married by the same person that is Sans, she really needed to explain with him. Right, the next few days.

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter. I'll give a cute purple heart 💜. I will tell you what will be in the next chapter, here it is,"Death's Prince". I will see you later. Bye~~

Your truly,
Amulet Death 23