12.

Harry's POV

No matter how hard I thought about it, there was barely ever a time where I didn't think of Niall as the beautiful person that he was. I loved him so damn much regardless of what he was doing.

Seeing as I was so fucking infatuated with him, it seemed as though I thought that there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. Most of the time, the things that made Niall imperfect were irrelevant to me. It was easy for me to look past those things because of all the things that made him amazing.

Though I had to say, if there was ever a time where I wished I was anywhere but around Niall, it would have to be when he gets hormonal. Of course, I knew that he wasn't exactly the one to blame for the sudden mood swings and that it would be wrong of me to blame him for all that.

I was also completely aware that I would still love him and think of him fondly, no matter how angry he got at me. I was just really confused at how such a small and quiet person could become an emotional and angry one within the space of less than a minute.

What made things worse than last time was that now we had a child, who had no idea why one of his parents was freaking out over the smallest things and didn't know why he started crying when a commercial came on.

Since I had to be the calmer parent for now, I was the one who made sure Niall wasn't near Carter if he was in a mood, though I couldn't erase the problem every time.

Because of Niall's pregnancy, our usually calm household was a little crazy around this time, and it was hard to adjust to that.

There was only so much of it that I could take before I leave and go somewhere else. There were times when I wanted to go somewhere else but I was smarter than I was before, and the last thing I wanted to do was leave my pregnant boyfriend alone.

~

"Harry, I swear to God. How many fucking times have I told Carter to stop leaving his fucking things laying around?!" I heard Niall yell, causing me to let out a groan and walk into the room, seeing an angry looking Niall and Carter, who had tears streaming down his small face.

"Daddy," Carter wailed, rushing forward to hug my legs tightly, burying his face into my jeans.

I didn't necessarily mind being the stable one every once in a while, but considering how I acted most of the time, I didn't really seem like the type that would be the peacekeeper of the family. That was more Niall's thing to be perfectly honest.

I let out a pained sigh, bending down and picking up Carter, taking him out of the room and bringing him to his room without even muttering a word to Niall.

"What's wrong with mummy?" Carter asked as I put him down on the floor.

"He's just a little upset, don't worry about it," I breathed out.

"He hate me?" he sniffled, more tears escaping his green eyes.

It pained me to hear that. Niall was usually the sweetest person in the world and he was the most amazing parent ever. The thought of our son believing for a second that Niall could hate him really hurt me. Niall had been rather hormonal lately but it was never to the point of causing Carter to believe that he hated him. 

"Of course he doesn't hate you, love. He's just feeling sick and it's making him angry. Your mummy loves you so much, okay?" I asked him.

Carter nodded quietly, as if he understood, though I knew that was far from the truth. Carter had no clue as to why Niall was so annoyed by everything but being the incredibly smart child that be was, he knew that I was going to take care of it.