Puppies/ Final Ending

Harvery POV

After the Vampires were defeated Ayden and Ryker took me home. They were sure to feed me and patch me up and after words we just cuddled on the couch. Well now that that sweet moment is over. IM GOING TO KILL THESE ASSHOLES!

Right now im laying in a palet in wolf form giving birth to my pups.

"Hush baby..." Ayden whispered.

Ryker rubbed my belly as our first pup was born. "Its a boy. He looks like Ayden!"

Screw you Ayden!

"You can do that afterwards."

Ryker chuckled. "Next litter is mine Ayden."

Who said anything about a second litter!

I whimpered and then the second pup was born.

Ayden picked the pup up. "Its a girl! She looks like you Harvey. Absolutely perfect."

I just whimered in response. The pain was unbearable. I felt Katie press her hand against my thigh.

"Harvey i know your getting tired but its only one more!" She pushed again and i gave birth to the final pup.

"Boy!" She yelled out.

She placed all three pups next to me and let them nurse while Katie went and got the family.

When they walked in they looked at me and Ayden, Ryker, and I's pups. I didnt care who there biological father was we all agreed no matter what i was Mommy, Ryker was PaPa, and Ayden was Daddy.

"Congratulations Ayden." My grandpa looked at him.

"Thank you sir." Ayden smiled. "But these pups arent just mine they are Ryker's and Harvey's as well."

"What are their names?" Oli smiled as he sat next to me.

The little blue grey one is... well... Blue. the little brown she wolf is Sisalee. And the little white one is Spark.

He smiled. "Absolutely perfect."

I looked at my family and smiled. These were the moments that humans would never understand. They would never understand how it is to be a werewolf in SilverStream.

The ending of this series. *cries* if you want a bonus book or a second series to this one or any type of book please comment your ideas. If you want to i will have a new book up soon it will be a Kellic so go check it out once i put it up. THANK YOU!!!!!