Sharing A Mate

Ayden POV

After the feeling stopped I looked around me to see both my best friend and my mate.

"What just happened?" Ryker asked.

"I don't know!" I answered.

I looked at the boy in front of us. His eyes were wide.

"Which one of you are my mate?" He asked us.

"I am!" We replied in unison.

"Oh... Oh my goddess!" He looked at us and looked like like he wanted to run. As Ryker stopped him I took in his cute features. He was very small, his eyes were the deepest blue in the universe and his hair was a dark brown.

"Oh my goddess!" A girl ran up to us and hugged the boy.

"Kayt did you see what happened?" The boy asked.

"Yep you have 2 mates!" She giggled.

His eyes were wide as he stared at us. I was confused.

"Well come on. My names Harvey by the way." Harvey smiled at us.

"I'm Ayden Ashford and this is Ryker Cadswell."

"Follow me. And no you can't ride the pony." He smirked as he hopped on a dapple gray horse.

Ryker and I jumped in our truck and followed him to a large house. He tied the horse up as we got out and led us inside.

"Oh where did you go, Harvey!?" A man ran out of a room and hugged Harvey.

"Mom! I went into town." Harvey sighed. "And I met my mates!"

"Mates?" The man's eyes widened and a larger, yet nimble looking, man with white hair came running in.

"You said mates." The taller man said.

"Yes dad!" Harvey was getting annoyed.

"Oh now Harvey!" A, very, pregnant male walked in smirking. "You can finally be a man!"

"Says the one whose about to pop, Oli!" Harvey smirked.

"Tuchè little bro." Oli chuckled.

"I'm confused." I whispered to Ryker.

"Me too."

"Names." The father stated.

"I'm Ayden and this is Ryker." I said motioning to my silver headed friend.

"I don't know how to deal with this." The father turned to Harvey. "Try and figure out what is going on."

Harvey went to nod but he passed out before he could. Both Ryker and I rushed to him while his father told us where to take him.

My poor, poor mate.