Heat

Smut warning!!!

Ryker POV

I awoke with my arms around Harvey and sighed. He reaked of heat.

"You smell it too?" Ayden asked me and I nodded.

"Which one of us will mate with him?" I asked.

"Who ever he chooses." I sighed before I stood up and went to get face masks and Harvey's family.

"Oh my little brother is having his first heat!" Oli teased and rubbed his stomach and I noticed him slightly wince.

"Mommy why does Uncle Harvey smell weird?" Oli's son, Rockee asked.

"Because his body is ready for him to have babies." Ace, Oli's mate, answered as he picked the boy up.

"Can you people leave I wanna mate with my mates!" Harvey growled. "I want babies!"

Everyone left and Harvey looked at us. He smiled and climbed onto my lap. His body was on fire, in more ways than one.

*smut starts here*

He kissed me hotly and his hand reached over and grabbed Ayden. He pulled Ayden to us and began to rub him while he grinded on me. I heard Ayden moan a little. I grabbed Harvey's hips and layed him on the bed.

"Relax." I whispered to him and Ayden sat back.

"What are you doing?" Harvey asked.

"I'm gonna sit in the bathroom until its my turn." Ayden grimaced. "I hate saying that."

I watched as he left and then went back to Harvey. I undressed him and put 3 of my fingers in front of his mouth and he happily sucked. I placed them near his hole and gently pushed them in. He gasped and clawed at my back.

"Shh baby." I whispered to him.

"I... It.. Stings!"

"I know. Ya ready?" I whispered.

He nodded and I replaced my fingers with my member and he wrapped his legs around me and hissed. I moved slowly at first relishing in his perfect moans and whines. Soon he came onto our chests and I came inside him. Once we finished I got off of him and went to get Ayden. He smiled at me before heading inside the room. That was perfect.