II - Indignation

Luna's POV

I entered the classroom cursing silently not minding all the inquisitive eyes looking at me. I walk towards a vacant seat and slumped harshly on it not getting over on what had happened earlier.

'No one as in no one has treated me like that!'

"Dammit!!"

I huff harshly crossing my arms while my brows were knitted.

"Well looks like you are not in a good mood today Loki."

My seatmate commented smirking while raising her brows on me.

She always calls me Loki to annoy me. She said it was her own version of my mushed up name Luna and Kierra. Besides that, she compares me to the antagonist brother of Thor everytime I sassed up.

'How can she compares me to that?! I'm far from that.'

"Just not in the mood Dione." I answered dryly leaning on my seat.

Dione and I had been classmate since my sophomore year

Dione and I had been classmate since my sophomore year. We become friends when she saves me from one of those fuckboys who forcefully pushed himself on me at some party I once attended. I'm just so lucky she's there at the right place and time. Since my useless boyfriend during that time was nowhere to be found. She gladly smack that jerk when he won't stop bugging me. And I forever thank her for that.

Since then she's always had been there for me like my personal body guard. Well more of a guard dog constantly protecting me which is unusual for a friend to do but I didn't mind it at all.

She has been a very protective and loyal friend to me aside from my best friend Thea. And that's the good part of our frienship. The irritating part is that we always banter since she always had that talent of pissing me off. I mean, it had become her happiness seeing me irritated and all. And worst is that, her mouth has no filter at all that she think she can be vulgar anytime she wanted to be making me so embarrassed whenever we banter.

"What's new? You're always like this." She snorted

"Not always!" I argued

"Yeah right!.." she replied sarcastically not believing what I've said.

"So what happened to you then? I mean, girl...this is just our first day and you are late already?." she said questioningly raising her brows at me while trying to hold her smile.

'Pshh..jerk'

I glared at her and breath deeply wanting to calm myself that is still so very pissed from the past events.

"It just feels so strange that I arrive earlier than you to think that you were never late miss super punctual. You're just lucky our teacher is not here yet." she said smugly before laughing at the idea that she was earlier than me which never happened

I was never been late and she knows that. I hate being late or waiting for anyone. And now I am late. This is a fucking first time in my entire highschool years.