6 - Couple

They started to get closer and closer. Adrien placed his hand on the back of Marinette's neck and gently brought her closer. She made herself comfortable on his lap as she explored his hair with her fingers.

Marinette closed her eyes, so did Adrien.

They could easily feel each other's breathing on their skin. They were about to kiss...

"Guys, are you two still awake? Go to bed right now!" Sabine screamed. Marinette jumped.
"Sorry mom! Adrien, it is better if we go back to sleep," said Marinette, and he nodded.
"Sure Mari, goodnight," said Adrien.

This is what Adrien thought that would ruin the moment, but it didn't happen. ((TROLL))

And their lips touched, there was no space between the two lovebirds, the kiss was purrfect. It seemed as if their lips were made for each other. Adrien could feel the warmth of the kiss, so could Marinette. This was the moment she was waiting for, the kiss with Adrien. She never imagined she would be kissing Chat Noir as his civilian self, and it was paradise.

Tikki and Plagg watched silently as the couple kissed with passion, the latter grumbling about his cheese.

"M'Lady, will you be my girlfriend?" said Adrien, snapping out of the kiss. "Of course kitty," said Marinette, and she kissed him again and again...

###

So that was it! I hope you liked the Fic. I'll be writing another one called "Competitive Love".

Thanks for reading!

Musa