3 - Sleep-Over

Adrien was going outside to call his dad, then he realized that he was staying at Marinette's house, to sleep, yep, the crazy idea was now reality.

Adrien also remembered that Marinette was going to call Chat to cancel the meeting, so he had to transform "Plagg, CLAWS OUT!". Adrien thought that instead of answering her call, he could go to the balcony and accept the cancelling personally, so what did he do? He went to the balcony and entered the room.

"Hello Princess," said Chat.

"AH, AH CHAT, I was going to call to tell you that... you can't come to tonight," said Marinette "Why not?" asked Chat with a fake curiosity.

"Because a friend is staying and well..." she trailed off. She was about to elaborate when Chat interrupted.

"I understand, see you tomorrow," Chat waved goodbye and went to the front door of the bakery.

"Wow, he took it better than I expected," Marinette commented, confused, while heading to her door.

###

"Don't you think it was a bad idea to detransform... in broad daylight?" Plagg asked Adrien, to which he shook his head. "Nah, everyone here is blind."

"Now, I need to call my father," Adrien announced. "And I need cheese," said the black Kwami.

"After I call my dad," said Adrien while grabbing his phone. He marked the number and called Gabriel.

"Hello?"
"Hello dad."
"Adrien, what is it? I'm working."
"Dad, for an important work I... I need to stay at a friend's house for the night."
"... Did this friend of yours give you any weird mushrooms or something?"
"No... But father, it is for an important work, or I wouldn't be asking you."
"You have a point there... well, I am in a good mood right now and it is about your grades... who is it?"
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng."
"The young girl that won the contest...fine, but only because she is very talented."
"Thank you father, you won't regret it."
"But don't eat any candy, or you will be grounded for the rest of your life. Keep in mind your modelling diet, good-bye Adrien."
"Ok, I won't, later father," and Adrien stopped the call. He was a little surprised that his dad let him sleep at another house.

Adrien went upstairs and saw Marinette talking with her parents. He payed attention to the talk.

"Fine Marinette, he seems to be a good boy, so ok," said Marinette's dad, Tom. "Thank you, papa," Marinette hugged him.

"Am I interrupting something?" asked Adrien as he entered the room, happy that Marinette's parents saw him like 'a good boy'. He was a good boy.

"Oh don't worry honey, Marinette was only telling us that you are staying the night," said Sabine, wrapping her arm around Adrien's shoulders.

"Yes, I hope that you don't mind, my father approved it," said Adrien, still surprised by the fact that his dad didn't even let him go to school before, why would he approve his request of staying over? Maybe because he was very busy, that he didn't want to talk about it, or maybe it was because his father REALLY trusted Marinette. She was a great friend, so he wasn't complaining.

"Perfect, now you two go up and call us if you need something," said Tom.

"Ok, we'll finish homework and later, we could do something, like play games or just sleep, right Marinette?" said Adrien looking at Marinette.

"Su-Sure A-Adrien" she stammered, completely lost in his eyes, his beautiful, gorgeous, green eyes...

They went upstairs and finished whatever homework they had left in a flash and they played videogames and as always, Marinette won.

"Wow Adrien, you have the same fighting style as Chat," she pointed out, turning off the console while looking at him.

"Hahaha I-I don't know what you are talking about, the same fighting style as-as Chat hahaha...ahh..." Adrien stammered, but didn't freak out. Oh my Gosh, she is a real gamer, she recognized my fighting style, and compared it to Chat's... Who is me...

"I mean you have the same technique," Marinette added, a little confused by his reaction, then she realized something. She was talking to him without stammering.

"Well, Adrien, you should change now, I'll prepare everything for you," said Marinette, heading towards her chaise.

"Sure, I'll change in the bathroom," Adrien nodded and walked towards the bathroom door. It was a good thing he packed his pajamas. You never know when you might sleep over at your Ladybug suspect's house.

###

Sorry it took me 4 days to make the next chapter, but I am starting school... so maybe I will upload the chapters, one per week, MAYBE. Don't freak out, I'll do my best.

On the other hand, thank you for reading!