Charli's Series of Awkward Moments

Congratulations! You have clicked on the most entertaining book on Wattpad, prepare to be completely and utterly amazed as you scroll/flip through the pages of writing blessed by angels above!

Ha I'm just joking, this probably won't even be that good but I'm willing to actually try and write a book. I'm on holiday in Europe at the moment and I know what you're thinking "why da fuq you wasting your time trying to write a lame ass book on an app on your phone while you could be out there exploring the exotic beaches in Spain?!" It's wet, and cold and I can't go anywhere so stfu.

Anyways, I shall tell you a bit about myself, I am KC, I live in Australia, I love to have fun and I get bored easily.

And don't just think that I'm going to stop writing because I only started in the first place out of boredom, I've been wanting to actually start a book on Wattpad for a while now and this shitty day opens up many opportunities to start one!

I'm probably the shittiest writer on here but I really have no experience so don't judge mehhhh.

If you actually end up liking this shit then please continue and don't forget to show your love by favouriting and voting and whatever else you can do on here!

This may seem like an unoriginal, cliché story where the popular guy falls in love with the awkward girl, but it's not going to be quite that easy, if you hate drama and all that then I recommend you go read some One Direction fan fiction or some shit.

I'm going to make sure to make this story as interesting/entertaining as possible, I'm making sure to add a LOT of humour to this.

Also don't be a shy little shit and feel free to comment your judgement and suggestions, buy try not to be so harsh, I'm not made of cement, I have feelings!

Peace out, brussel sprout!

-KC xoxo