1

Yo! I know that there are a lot of these types of fanfiction, but I was absolutely craving to write one, so... Here it goes!

Inside a clearing, surrounded by lush, tall spruce trees, held two figures. A dark-haired teenager that was rendered unconscious, the boy had a broken arm, and a few scrapes were scattered upon his pale skin. A blonde haired male, who was carrying the unconscious raven, carried many injuries. Some of them include broken ribs, a broken leg, and a bleeding nose. Hundreds of scratches littered his body. This teenager went by the name of Uzumaki Naruto. Wincing, he slung his friend upon his shoulder. The other male that he was carrying was Uchiha Sasuke. He was a run away nin of Konoha, and Naruto was finally able to bring him back.

'Yes! I fulfilled my promise, Sakura will be so happy to see that Sasuke's finally back. We can finally have he real team seven back together again, I bet the Kakashi-senses will be happy about this as well. But most importantly, I'll have my best friend back once more.' Naruto thought.

Once Naruto limped outside of a clearing with Sasuke on his bruised body, he reached the forest. Konoha was plenty ways away. An estimated 70 miles away, to give a basis.

'If I use what's left of my chakara by tomorrow, then I could probably get back home in about a day or so, but if I sleep there's a very high chance that Sasuke will wake up and leave. (And you know possibly kill me) so maybe I could take some of Sasuke's chakara. Urgh, I really don't want to do this... But.'

The blonde put his hands above Sasuke, and pulled out some of his chakara. Once a perfect was pulled, Naruto started towards Konoha with strong determination to bring the missing nin back to the village. Once about two hours had passed, Naruto jumped weakly out from a tree branch. By now he was around ten meters away from the village gates. He started to limp towards the now visible gates. There, were all of his friends and comrades waiting. Gai-Sensei, Lee, Ten-Ten, Neji, Asuma-Sensei, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, kureni-Sensei, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Kakashi-Sensei, Sakura, and even Sai. Tsunade was also there. He waited for the embrace of all of his friends, but it never came. Actually, what he received was the complete opposite. First was Sakura,

"Na-naruto! How could you?!" Naruto was shocked. What did she mean? He parted his lips.

"Wha-" Sakura slapped him hard on his right cheek.

"You know exactly what I mean you monster! You hurt Sasuke-Kun! He's covered in blood and unconscious!" Ino then stepped forward.

"I hate to agree with forehead here, but that's a horrible way to get Sasuke to return to the village. You truly are a demon! Go back to where you came from, hell!" She then took Sasuke off of the shoulders of the tan ninja. Naruto stood, unable to move due to his disbelief.

"Troublesome Demons." A pineapple haired teen muttered out, while glaring towards the blonde-haired, blue-eyed ninja. Chouji sent glares in Naruto's direction. Kiba approached Naruto and sailed his fist into in the blondes stomach, and then to his face. Hard punches, as well as kicks. were then being splattered all across the boys already mauled, and weak body. A high pitched shaky voice then projected itself.

"K-k-kiba-Kun, though-h the monster deserves to p-pay for what he did to Sasuke-Kun, don't h-h-hurt him." Hinata stuttered out. She took a small breath, and then continued.

"You'll g-get his blood all over yourself, a-and you'll i-inj-jure your fists." Naruto was absolutely baffled. Hinata, out of all people were against him?!

"Yes, Hinata's correct, you do not want to cover yourself in the blood of a monster." Spoke Asuma-Sensei. Meanwhile, Neji and TenTen sent death glares. The thick eyebrows, green jumpsuit wearing usually happy ninja was now looking like he wanted to the kill Naruto.

"Unyouthfull demon, die in Hell." The blonde teens heart was slowly collapsing to the words of his comrades. His blood was pumping fast and wasn't slowing down. Three children ran towards the group, and they all out their feet to a halt when the reached Naruto. These children were about, 12 to 13 years old. Their Names were, Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon.

"Naruto, why would you do this?! Sasuke's the last member of the Uchiha clan! I can't believe that I was friends with you, or even looked up to you!" Konohamaru screamed with rage apparent in his voice. He grabbed both Moegi and Udon's arms.

"Come on Moegi, Udon, lets leave this monster. The two other young ninja nodded their head strongly in agreement, and followed Konohamaru. Naruto kept his head hanging low, and ran away towards his apartment. He felt as if shards of glass were finding their way through his heart. Thinking about this caused him to run even faster. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins. He finally saw the outline of his small, warn out apartment building. When he arrived at the door, he felt a sharp pain inside of his head and temple. He stretched his hand towards the throbbing pain and felt a liquid substance.

"Go burn in Hell you demon filth!" Shouted an older woman, who grasped a grey rock inside her left hand.

'I can't stand this much longer.' The blonde reached into his pocket and quickly went through all of his keys. Once he got his key for the door, a clicking sound could be heard. The door unlocked, and Naruto swung it open. He stepped inside and shut the wood door, which he leaned on and slid down.

A deep breath was heard, when all of a sudden deep, heart wrenching sobs could be heard. The crying was uncontrollable, the blonde couldn't contain his emotions what so ever.

'That's it, I'm leaving. Nobody wants me here. They all hate me. I'm sure that when Sasuke wakes up he'll hate me as well. I'll leave tomorrow afternoon, afterall I still need to gather my belonging, I'm too tired to do it now.'

Hope you liked eeeeet, to be honest, it's one of my longest chapters I've written in a while. ^-^