Chapter 2: Falling Again?

•Gaby's POV•
I was walking home..It was 9PM. Then I saw this Drunk Man walking..He was at the other side of the road. As soon as we passed each other I realized.
"Bailey?!" My Eyes Widened. He never drank before. He told me that.
I decided to continue walking. Then I heard a noise. (A/N: NO. I DIDN'T GET SHOT OKAY?! XDDD) when I looked back. It was Bailey. He fell on the Ground. Then he stood up again. I tried not to laugh. I didn't laugh. I actually got concerned.
"Ughhhhh!! You owe me big time Bailey." I whispered to myself and ran to the other side of the road.
I helped him walk.
"Thanks, Ms. Beautiful." He greeted.
My Gawd.
"Lets get you home.." I said to him.
"What's your name? Maybe you could replace Gaby.." He said sounding sad.
Omi. You Idiot. But at the same time..I felt bad.
MAGICAL TELEPORTATION TO BAILEY'S HOUSE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE STUPID BOYS WHO FRIGGIN BEAT ME UP IRL -_- •
"We're Here." I said to him.
"Can you stay for an hour? Please?!" He begged.
"Okay fine." I answered rolling my eyes.
"Why are You drunk?" I added.

"Do you know Gaby? Her. She's someone I really really love. Then one day I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. But her dad doesn't like me and kicked me outta there house..So now. I'm a stupid frogging Gangster"

"Well, Maybe Gaby likes you too.. I'm sure you'll be with her soon.."

"I can't. Cause Her Dad said That When He Sees me with Gaby again I will never see her again. I don't want that. At least I can see her. Even though I wanna be with her."

"Sorry bout that Bailey." I said with tears running down my face..

"Hey. Lets get you to sleep." I added.

"MkAY" he replied.

He layed down on the bed and before he sleeped he said.

"HeY WhEN YoU SeE GaBy TeLl her I lOve HEr OkAy?" He said.

"Geez. Your really drunk. But..Okay.." I replied.

He went to sleep. I watched him sleep.
I looked around his room. Then suddenly his Phone vibrated. He got a text message from.. Wait I think he doesn't know this person.

Who is this? Don't they Dare do a thing to My Boyfriend

"I love you Bailey.. As Gaby, Not Via." I whispered kissing him softly trying not to wake him up.

I'll find a way.