Chapter 2: A Day Together.

•Bailey's POV•
I got out of the car and went to the other side to open the Car Door for Gaby.
"Thanks My Prince." she said walking out the Car.
"Your Welcome." I replied getting the Keys to My House.
"Uh Bailey..I'll be going home now" she said starting to walk.
"What? No no no no Your staying here.. Gaby it's 11PM your sleeping here." I replied opening the door.
"But-"
"Your sleeping here whether you like it or not." I said pulling her inside.
"Ughhh" she said rolling her eyes.
"Unfortunately I don't have a guest room so... you'll sleep in my room I'll sleep here in the living room." I explained getting a pillow and a blanket.
"Hey Bailey, I don't mind sleeping with you in one bed." She says blushing.
"A-are you s-sure?" I said blushing bright red.
"Yeah.. " she replies.
I hugged her and smiled.
We both went to bed and I back-hugged her. She turned around facing me. We faced each other. She's so adorable when she sleeps.
I moved her hair out of face and I kissed her on her forehead.

"I felt that." She says.
"I love you. Not as Zane. But as me, Bailey." I explain.
"Enough Drama, I love you too okay?"She smiles.
"Good Night Bailey.."
"Good Night Future Mrs.Evans." I giggled.
Then we both fell asleep.
....
....
....
....
....
......
........
..........
.............
"Good Morning Babe." I said kissing her forehead.
She's still sleeping.
I grabbed my phone and went to the Kitchen. For the first time Im making Breakfast.
After a few minutes.
And.....Done! I made Bacon and Eggs..(A/N: As if that's something you should be Proud of -rolls eyes-)
I unlocked my phone and Played "This Time". (___Lina____Writes knows XDDDD ) And I sang along.
"This time I'm not gonna let you slip away, This time I'm not gonna let another day go by.. Without holding you so tight, without treating you do right. This time I'm not gonna let go of your love.. this time I promise you that we'll rise above it all and I will never let you fall, I'm gonna give you my all.."

"This Time..." We both sang at the same time.

"G-good Morning!" I said walking towards her.
I hugged her tightly.
"What's with the Tight hugs?" She asks.
"Nothing. I just missed you.." I said.
"Babe, we slept together." She said facepalming.
"Oh yeah.." I said scratching my head.
"I made you Breakfast btw. I'll be back I'll just take a bath." I added.
"Wait. How about you?" She asks.
"Just seeing you in the Morning makes me full." I said entering the bathroom.
"Very Funny'' she claps.
"I love you too!" I screamed