Chapter 1: The Waiting Game

•Bailey's POV•
I'm still waiting for Gaby..Gaby is like my Best Friend, and I have fallen for my Best Friend. I love her. And I'm ready to do anything for her..
I opened Spotify and played "Lucky".
How I wish Gaby is beside me right now. I came back to game. Still waiting for Gaby.. Why did I even like that Girl (A/N: He's describing another person this isn't Via he's talking bout) no one can ever EVER replace Gaby in my Heart.
She's the One.
I know that. I will see her...

One Month Later
Today. I'm sat here in the ground. With a cut on my face. (A/N: Based from a True Story :/ ) Crying for hours now. I haven't slept in Days! Everyone thinks I'm fine. But the truth? I'm not. I haven't eaten yet.. If I would eat, I wanna be with Gaby. But I know I won't survive without eating. So I ate. After eating I sat outside staring at the Sky..
Not noticing the World. What if Gaby is happy with someone else? What if she doesn't give me a 3rd Chance? If I can't be Via's Boyfriend.. Then I'll be Gaby's. I went to the Server. And someone called my name... When I looked at who it was.. It was Aphmau. She said she killed Via.. she said Via was jealous of our Friendship. AND SHE THOUGHT I WOULD BELIEVE THAT?!
My Visions we're Dark. I got mad. I attacked her with Mean Words.
"YOUR THE WORST!"
"I WISH YOUR THE ONE WHO DIED!"
"GO JUMP IN A BUILDING!"
"KILL YOURSELF''
"I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE!"
Those were some of the words I said.
Then Aph came close to me and said.
"Move on."
I punched her in the Face. I didn't know what I was doing. After a few minutes I left the game. I threw my phone on my Bed and started Screaming.
"VIA ISN'T DEAD I JUST KNOW THAT!"
I lost control. I threw all the stuff I see and hugged a pillow.

Gaby isn't Dead.