Chapter Two: Reunion

((This chapter will be a bit short! Sorry!))

 // Yuichiro's POV \\

      The nightmares won't stop as I get older, honestly I think they get worse. They are always the same, my orphanage is destroyed and my family dies. One stands there for me saying to leave, his blond hair and blue eyes making him look like an angel sent to tame this demon inside of me. I can't leave him, but he dies as well.

     My vision shifts to the side, toward the alarm clock ringing again on my small side table. I sighed softly because I had promised my adoptive father I would start going to public school and no longer be home-schooled.

   " YUICHIRO! STOP BEING A LAZY ASS AND GET UP." Speak of the fuckin' devil, he must have woken up all the apartments near ours. I sighed and sat up, my adoptive parents Guren Ichinose and Shinya Hīragi loved to torment me it seemed. My hands reflexively  put themselves on my hips as I stretched up. I glanced around the room and smiled weakly at the now familiar surroundings.

    "I get to go to a school... great.."It was because I didn't work well with or around other people and I was deemed 'anti-social.' "It is not my fault I don't like getting close to people." his name formed on my lips but I shook it off as I walked down the hall of our few roomed apartment. Shinya had made breakfast but Guren looked ready to throw up honestly. He then saw me and smacked the top of my head.

     "You are already 5 damn minutes late." Guren spoke. I flipped out and booked it to my room and got ready, dressing in the schools uniform. Without eating, I instantly ran out for the near by school, Seraph Enro High School.

     "Guren? Do you think he is ready?" Shinya spoke with a slight smirk with questioning eyes.

     "I could care less. He needs to learn to work with others." The cold tone held a small chuckle in it, "let's see if he can do it with no trouble."

     I made it to school, no one was there in the halls except one hauntingly familiar boy. With champagne coloured hair and sapphire eyes.

(( That you for reading! This chapter will be revised more and made better so don't worry! Yes Yuu-chan has his memories, he did in the anime and manga didn't he? But he doesn't like Mika that way yet but he still loves him dearly as family. This is modern day as well if you didn't notice and the vampires are  ground of murderers called 'Black Cloaks.' They are still vampires but ruling the world is not top priority and nothing is destroyed.

                                                                                            ~ Luci-Sama))