Aimless [Chapter ???]

Mikaela's once glittering eyes, akin to the ocean and shining like sappires have now been bathed in blood and resting as rubies and they were just as haunting as the grave. However, his vacant gaze over the peir is broken by a gloved hand pushing his bangs away from his eyes and sweetly behind his pointed ear.

     "Yu.." He moves his head to get a better look at the raven haired man, who had grown into a fine young adult after the tragedy at their school. Yuichiro's hand as his head moves slides doen to his cheek before falling over completely as a dry bit of laughter escapes his cheeks.

     "Mika... I'm not too sure if the world has a plan for us after this." His emerald colored eyes were glowing faintly beneath the moonlight and his gaze shifted from the champagne hair he had moved to the city lights of the distant shore, "if it did would we be here?"

    "..." The taller male is stands in stuned silence for only a moment before sighing and looking over to the glittering lights. Dancing and living it up amongst the people who csme and went. A reminder of what they could no longer have.

     "Mika..?" Yuichoro's voice cracks once more through the flurry of thoughts in Mikaela's mind, Yu moving his hand to rest it comfortingly on the other.

     Mika's ruby eyes trail his arm and he moves his own so thier fingers intertwine on his shoulder, "The moon looks beautiful tonight, doesn't it?' Though his eyes do not move from Yuichiro.

     Once more a soft chuckle fills the air, the breeze picking up as if responding to Mikaela's question. Yu moves their interwined fingers to his cheek, "I can die happy."

     "Let's run, yeah?" Mika whispers.

     "I'd go anywhere with you- Even if we're aimless."

-----
AN//

     The last chapter is short and sweet. Thank you for reading this. I will no longer be updating this and I wanted to apologize about my cringy beginning and frankly quite problematic way I opened this book.. But hey I was young then. Please pardon my spelling as well this was done on mobile.

     I hope this notification at least brings you good memories as it has me. Memories from a simpler time. Goodbye dear readers, may you find your worth in this world.

     -Ashe (not Luci anymore)