Chapter 6

Taylor's POV

My legs felt like jelly as I walked out of my private jet. I know I should be used that by now from traveling so much but I haven't.

During the drive to the house I could help but think about what a big mistake I was making. Oh well, a couple good songs and some bad memories may come out of this. But what's life without a little adventure?

I got out of the car and was tackled by a short pudgy woman, "I'm such a big fan of yours!" A warm British accent filled my ears.

"By the way I'm Katherine, the boys manager."

A fake smile rose up on my lips "Oh...I'm such a big fan of them." I hope I didn't sound as sarcastic as it had in my head.

Katherine opened the door for me and 4 boys jump out "WELCOME TAYLOR!!!" They yell. I could help but smile at their funny party hats and streamers. But my smile fades as I see Harry sarcastically doing jazz hands in the background.

'Well this should be be interesting' I thought to myself. Niall/ Louis take my bags up to my room, and help me unpack.

Someone coughs in the background and I turn to see Harry holding up my bra "wow, your an A cup. Tiny tits." He smirks and twirls my bra on his index finger.

"That's personal stuff, you pervert!" I yell snatching my bra from his clutches.

Zayn and Liam walk in laughing "how in the world can tell what cup size that is?" They asked.

Louis and Harry glanced at each other knowingly "I've seen many bras in my life" Harry chuckled.

"That's it" I yell shoving them out of my room "no more teasing me you ass holes."

------

Hesitantly I step into the kitchen and smell grilled cheese.

"Guess what we're having for dinner!" Niall yells.

"Hmm let me guess grilled cheese?" I say sarcastically.

"How did you know?" Liam chuckled and put the plate of grilled cheese on the table.

We ate a silent dinner until I broke the silence "ah...so how do they film is here?" I ask quietly.

"Oh they placed hidden cameras in every room except bathrooms" Zayn replied laughing. "Great so they caught that little bra scene" I mumble my cheeks flushed.

So they are even watching us right now. Great! When I finished my grilled cheese I excused my self and go up to my room. I tried to shut my door but something seemed to block it "good night Kitten, or should I say tiny tits" a raspy voice that belonged to a green eyed man mumbles before shutting my door.

"Stalker!" I yell playfully and smile to myself.

I pull out a fuzzy notebook and pen I can feel a song coming.

All I knew this morning when I woke, was I know something now, know something now I didn't before. I wrote in my flowering handwriting. That seemed like all I would write for the song tonight. Somehow I knew this was going to be a good one.