Running

Hello, this Is earthriser. This may be short, but it's earthrise here, so it must be close to midnight to were you are. So I am tired. The last chapter was by my big sister/editer Articsun. Hoped you liked it.

Oh, and please vote. I need support for my stories. Spread the word. And don't tell NASA that I'm here. I might get evicted.( I'm the reason they never came back, I pulled a prank that scared them to death, aHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa)

Your friendly neighborhood moon-ling,

Earthriser

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For a second I had thought that the gray flecks in her eyes were like mine, but I just waved it off as coincidence.

 "So are you gonna come back to class or stare at me all day?" she said sarcastically, but it still caused me to blush and stammer sightly.

"Uh-ummm yah I was just going back right now." I told her quietly.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to class the whole way she was talking about random stuff when suddenly, she asked "Soooooooooo, like what happened to your eyes? Oh and don't lie to me I can tell." she said as an after thought.

  Right when I was about to tell her, we walked into class. She glares at me, and I felt guilty, but I stopped my emotions before my eyes changed again. When we got there, people were scared and looked me in fear. So I was about to think of something to say when somebody says "What happened to your eyes?" The girl I just met said, like she thought of everything earlier, "What are you talking about? Nothing happened to his eyes." I played along and said "You guys are going crazy." At this everybody shut up about it, its weird this new respect people have form me.

 Around 10 minutes later the door opens, and in comes in some weird looking person. I think I have seen him before. Then it hits me. He's the doctor man who kidnapped me! The first thing I do is tell the new girl "Run!"

As soon as I say this, the doctor man and his gang appear, and I can see all there faces except one. Then me and the new girl go out one of the side doors and start running.

We are running toward a window, when I notice that I am going around 40 miles per hour, twice as fast as any normal kid. And the new girl is going a solid 100 mph. But when she gets to the window, she runs back to me. When she gets back she says, with fear "The stair ways are blocked! What do we do?" I realize, she must not be strong enough to jump out of a two story window.Then i got an idea.

. "When we jump out of the window, you need to curl up like a ball, O.K.?"

She says "I can't jump out of a window! If I jump I won't be able to run away!"

"It's our only chance."

"O-O.K." We start running toward the window, and when we jump out, she goes in ball, and I circle around her and we hit floor. When I let go and get up, she's already 40 yards. I follow her in till we enter a random building. I ask her "First what is your name?" She says "Cloe."

"O.K., were are we?"

Some new voice comes and says "The meeting house."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I know it was super short. So, was this chapter vote worthy. If it was, please vote. If it wasn't, tell me what is wrong. Also read "I am Apocalypse" Tell me what is wrong, or vote. O.K. bye people of the cheese universe.