Chapter 6 - Awakening

You groaned softly as you awoke.

Your eyes cringe to the blinding light,
Your body feeling heavy and painfully sore.

Like butterflies wings your eyes flutter open to see both Sesshomaru and Rikuo peering over you closely.

~•Flashback•~

You woke up in the school infirmary to find two faces hovering over yours.
While Rikuo looked estatic to your wake, Sesshomaru smiled fondly.

~•End Flashback•~

Rikuo looked on edge like he was going to cry, while Sesshomaru sighed with relief and smiled grabbing a lock of your hair in his hand before his brows knit together sadly.

"Did... I, go back... in time? I'm having... total... dejavu" you mumbled struggling to breath.

A nurse stood at the head of the bed looking up at your monitor and down at your notes time again.

"Do you remember what happened?"
Yamauchi peered through.

"Mm... Sess-homaru... Rikuo... I got... shot"

Yamauchi nodded while Rikuo and Sesshomaru chimed,
"How are you feeling?"

You smiled faintly,
"Good... I'm glad... your both... being nice"

"Well I haven't killed him yet"
Rikuo teased.

Sesshomaru smacked him behind the head, "She's just awoken. Nows not the time"

You snorted in amusement and cringed in pain. "I love you guys" you breathed out after a deep breathe.

The nurse looked worried at your monitor, "(Y/n) dear, don't try talking so much. Your heart is weak from the bullet that grazed it, your lucky to be alive"

"Can... you keep... them... like this"

"Shh, she said stop talking" Sesshomaru brushed his knuckles down yoiur cheek, speaking softly. "Just know I am painfully sorry to have hurt you"

"I... forgive you... just don't... try it again"

"If it means so much to you" he breathed back his threatening tears.

"(Y/n) if it means a lot to you I promise I won't hurt him either" Rikuo stroked your arm for attention.

"I'll hold you... to it... both... of you"

"The main thing is your alright" Rikuo sighed happily.

"You're not going anywhere" Sesshomaru said before Yamauchi tapped him on the shoulder for their time to leave, Sesshomaru was pulled out of the room by the guards.

"No piece... of heaven-" you winced as a sharp pain coursed through your body, your chest hardened and head began to grow hazy.

The nursed rushed to your side and asked a guard to hold Rikuo back. She pushed an emergency button as your lids slowly closed.

"She's arresting!"

"(Y/n)!"

'Rikuo'

"(Y/n)!"

'Sesshomaru'

"Get them out of here! Ready one!
Clear!... again clear!... clear! Come on (Y/n) come back to us sweetheart!
Clear!"