Ready, Set, GO!!

.......

............

.....

Silence that's all hear. I told them everything from beginning to end and now they are all just staring at me, awkward. "Well??"

....

.....

"Ok say something guys!" I exclaim. As I stare around the room I see Liz itching to say something. "Liz if you want to interject the floor is open" she looks to have relaxed and started to speak " ok so i understand everything that you said but what do we do now???" she finished but it seemed that she had more to say but i left it alone.

"Well now we need to have probably the biggest pack meeting in years but this is a big problem one that we can't have this spreading to other packs, now you four are going to go in different directions to gather everyone as l have a small meeting with the warriors that are in the pack house waiting for the switch in shifts with the ones on the perimeter, so they know what's going on and they can have the perimeter covered while everyone else is here, though it might be hard to get the warriors on my side as of right now but i'm sure after the explanation and the respect we all have for each other will help me get them to cooperate.....hopefully" i explained

"Ok that sounds good but i'm confused why not just mind link everyone?" mike asks. "Well would u want to be called to the pack house that pretty far from your house to hear something so serious and sensitive through a mind link? No, no you wouldn't besides this is the best way for this to be completely organised and everyone will get here at one time so this can be done fast and easy, so if there are any other questions please bring them out now." i waited "ok well i have a few questions for everyone." everyone sat down as i made my way to my office door, i reached for the handle and paused.

............

......

"Do any of you wish fight me for the title of alpha?" i asked calmly facing the door.

......

...

"Do any of you wish to fight me for the Alpha Title?" i say again not moving.

......

"I don't think anyone would want to do that but when you become alpha i want to be your beta!" kal proudly stated

"What if i want to be beta!!" liz exclaimed standing in deference

"Wait where did that come from??" Donnie smiled as he looks back and forth from both ladies. "This is no time to be thinking about that and besides you two are just normal wolves, not even warrior's, the job might be to hard on you two." mike added.

Liz and kal just stared in shock of what he said. "Excuse me?!" liz tried not to yell "you want to repeat that?!" kal yelled

"Yeah and besides i don't think too many girls in control of a pack would be a disaster." mike said confidently.

everyone was speechless.

"What?? i was just pointing out th-"

"MIKE STOP!!" i commanded. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "Liz and Kal are more than qualified to take the jobs i trained them myself just for the purpose of them being my beta and third granted i have not chosen who will be what but that doesn't matter now."

"Wait your father already had two men ready and willing to be your beta and third if something like this were to happen!" Donnie informed me.

"Does it look like i care, i damn well know that my dad did the same with you two so shhh and if u would like when everything's said and done you guys can test them in any way you would like but till then i don't wanna hear it got it??"

"Yes ma'am!" Donnie and mike said simultaneously.

"Good now i want liz to go east, kal go north, mike, head west, and Donnie you go south. Ill deal with everything here now GO!!" and with that we where off to fix everything i can only hope nothing goes wrong.

We can do this.

{hello everyone the third chap is out i'm feeling good about this one but again if you have any questions or comments please contact me i will be happy to explain thank you for reading and the next chapter should be coming out soon !!!!! :) }