o1 Friend or Foe

ELIJAH
I put my spare key through the lock and turn it to the right. I hear the clicking sound and I enter Rudys house.  It's so quiet you could hear a pen drop.
      "Hello. Anyone there ?" , I call out.
I walk up the stairs and into Rudys room. I see him laying there like a star in only his sweatpants. He's so cute. I close the door slowly and head into Ally's  room. Ally's  room is a bright purple unlike Rudys which is tan . She has pictures of flowers
everywhere . Boy this kid is lucky to have a parent like Rudy. I see that Ally is awake staring at the stars that are planted on the roof of the room.
     "Ally . Hey precious whata you doin' up" , I forgot to mention it only 7:24 and they don't wake up until 8:00.
       "Mno tired" , she says . I giggle I love when Alessandra  try's to talk . Sometimes I don't even know what she's  saying but it's cute. I pick her up and head to the kitchen to grab her bottle. I set her down on her booster seat , while i heated up the bottle. While i wait the doorbell goes off . I jump startled by how loud that sound is . I blush when i look through the peephole. Its Derek how'd he know I was here . Maybe it's cause i texted him saying 'heading to rudys'. Why am i so stupid.

"Hello" , i say trying not to blush so much . I don't want Rudy seeing me as red as a stop sign. He always teases me like that.

"Hey baby" , his voice raspy , it's one of the things that turns me on. But i can't think like that while Rudy's baby is across from me.

"Are we still on for tonight" , i say walking into the kitchen grabbing the now warm bottle and handing it to Ally . I grab two chairs and put them infront of this adorable baby .I sat in one while i motioned Derek to sit in the other , while i watched Ally fascinated by her beauty.

"Well .... Something came up" , he says taking the seat next me

"What?" , i question eager to know.

" An old friend came for a visit"

"Wait .. What", how does one not tell their friend that their coming over. Especially on the day that their where gonna have a nice and steamy date with their incredibly hot boyfriend. Okay now i gave myself a little too much credit.

"Yeah , I know it came as a shocker to me to"

"Well can i come over later i wanna meet this friend".

"Ummm... Their kinda already there" , he says rubbing the back of his neck , like he was nervous for me to meet that person.

"Oh i didn't know that they where already there", i feel like there's something going on.

"Yeah" , he gives a low chuckle. I stare at him for it might seem like the longest time. Once i see him look at me , i stare back at Ally. I then hear multiple banging and when i turn around i see Rudy on the floor next to the stairs. I quickly run over ad help him up. I give him a tight hug. God he scared me so bad i thought he was dead . I let go of the hug and punched him in the chest.

"You bastard you scared me" , he laughs he thinks its funny.

"Its not my fault i fell down the stairs"

"Uughh" , i look over at Derek , he's tense i can tell. He always thought i had a thing for Rudy in the beginning . He said he was over it , but i guess not. I sit down and grab his face and lean in for a kiss. But he pulls away quickly. I hate when he does this. I grab his face again and try again to get a kiss . I fail as he gets up to go sit on the couch. But before he can sit down , i tackle him onto the floor. I'm on top of him now , i lean my head down to get a kiss but all i get is his cheek . Come on!

"Dddeerreekkk. Give me a kiss" , i whine.

"I'm not in the mood"

"Derek jr. doesn't think that" , i say as i roll my hips.He rolls his head back finally feeling some type of pleasure. I felt him against my thighs when i tackled him. He grabs my face close to his and takes me into a sloppy kiss. He licks his tongue across my bottom lip. I quickly get up before things got to heated. Before i can get off my knees , he grabs my hand and whimpers.

"What am i supposed to do" , he says motioning to his painfully looking hard-on. I shrug and point to the bathroom and giggle. He groans but he gets up and makes his way to the bathroom.

"Where did Derek go?" , Rudy questions.

"He went to take care of some business" , i say smirking. Rudy gives me a confused look. Obviously not understanding what i was saying. I make my hand do a motion like i'm jerking off.

"Oh" , he says nodding his head and then pretending to throw up.

"Yup"

"Hey do you think you can back later like at 7 or something Ally says she wants to watch the lion king with you" , i smile i love that kid so much. I nod because how could i refuse. After waiting 10 minutes Derek comes down the stairs.
"Hey big guy had fun", I say giggling , I still can't believe he really did that. He looks at me and sits down focusing on the tv , we where watching the sandlot but it was ending. I look at Derek one more time and notice that he's staring at me . I begin to feel A little insecure and put my head down. He grabs my chin and lifts my head up to give me a kiss. We kiss like there's no tomorrow . I fell his tongue lick my bottom lip. I tremble at his small touches against my thigh. We get interrupted by a loud cough. I look up to see Rudy staring at us. I giggled while Derek just stayed there looking at the t.v being sexually frustrated . I give him a kiss . We continue to watch until Derek decides it's time to leave. The whole car ride we couldn't keep our hands to ourselfs. On red lights i suck on his neck and make my mark on him. Once we open the door to Derek's house , he grabs me and throws me against the door. He have a steamy make-out session but that only lasts a couple of seconds because we hear someone speak.
   "Derek is that you", Derek quickly turn around. I look to see a good looking boy with black hair in his face and he definitely has more muscle than . Once I really looked at him I began to feel jealous this kid had everything I wanted. The perfect body, the perfect face , even the voice .
   "Tyler I completely forgot you where here".
    "Tyler ...?" . Was this the friend?
     "Yeah and you must be Elijah right?", I nod. They stare at eachother for a brief moment
      "So your Derek's friend?" I ask.
     "Yeah but it always wasn't that way", he says laughing while grabbing the sandwich that I left in his fridge.
     "What do you mean?" , i don't understand this kid.
      "We used to go out. He's a good fick huh?"

~*a/n*~
Word count 1291
OK so this one is short than the other but that's okay I hope you like .
Peace Out Girl Scout
-åna👅🍼