It May be a Wonderland®!

It was 3 days before my school's trip to Canada's Wonderland®, as it is said to be "physic-alicious", but the home to one of the biggest roller-coasters. I must say, I'd never been on a roller coaster, and I'm afraid of heights, so I's kinda curious about how it's going to go! :S

day 1

This was the due date to deposit all of our money before the trip: it was about $120 in Canadian money. My parents have trained me with dealing with money, but I still need help with dealing with money. One time, my dad went "up and down", as they call it, after I had given someone change of 50¢ after they had payed $3 for a medium coffee that was $2.75. But, later, we all had a laugh, while my dad was at our table with a blistered thumb and less-blistered middle-finger, as we all had an occasional in-restaurant lunch.

And, just as a note, the title of my dad's restaurant is $ugar Daddy Baker Schmitz. Many people find that a hilarious title as it contains the stupid phrase-like word 'Schmitz'. But, the real reason to the restaurant "Schmitz" is because my dad's father was nicknamed 'Schmitz'.

Anyway, all 19 kids in my class had given their share. 

day 2

The second-to-last day before the trip, a lot of my friends were saying it would be freaking awesome! Sounded like the trip would be good to me! :)

Something though, is that I'm not to fond of heights. Hope I didn't mention that already.

P.S. I'm being a hypocrite with my words: I prefer not to use contractions because they confuse me for I do not know what the ending may be, for example, I'd could be I would, could, should... Augh! That's too much!* Or crap like ain't, darn word is a contraction for too many words!** 

day 3

That's really all I could think of for day 2's story! XD 

...And now, the last day before Canada's Wonderland®! :D