-What? Your the one late-

Percy POV-
It was getting close to the time for the fight, and I of course, was relaxing in one of the Quidditch circle things. Are they goals? I think so. Anyway, there was only 1 minuet left until dinner was over.

3 minuets later, a crowd of people started to show up. I guess they heard about the fight.

But no Annabeth.

4 minuets later, still no Annabeth. Just more people.

10 minuets, she finally arrived.

She came in with the rest of the demigods I hate behind her, and looked extremely confident. She was wearing Greek armor. That's another sign that she was scared.

"Has Omega shown up yet?" She asked, scanning the crowd.

"No." Someone said.

"Ha. The wimp finally realized he couldn't beat me." She smirked. (Ya, I have excellent vision)

Now it was my turn to but in.

"I wouldn't say that. After all, you were the one who showed up 17 minuets and 39.72 seconds late." I said, still siting in the circle.

Everyone looked up at me, shocked.

"What? Didn't expect me to show up to my own fight?" I said.

They didn't answer, so I took this as an opportunity to shock them even more.

I was at the tallest circle, so I jumped off and spread my arms, letting my wings appear.

I know what your thinking. Wings? Your just making things up now.

Ya, well, Chaos gives me a new gift after I save a planet so I can remember them.

So, after I save the planet Oknerta (The planet of the Winged ones) from eternal destruction Chaos gave me wings.

I can also turn into a wolf in case your wondering, but that's a story for another day.

So, after wanting them to appear, giant white indestructible wings showed up on my back. I soared down and landed right in front of Annabeth.

They looked even more shocked, and I smirked at them.

And yes, I still had my cloak on. They could only see my mouth.

"Are you still up for loosing?" I asked.

"I won't be loosing this fight." She growled.

"We'll see about that." I said, and my wings folded into my back and disappeared.

Then, I closed my eyes for a second and me and Annabeth disappeared into the center of the field, while the people watching appeared in the stands.

They all looked shocked for a second, but then decided to drop it.

"Let's fight." I said, my sword appearing in my hands.

"No armor?" Annabeth smirked, trying to distract me.

"I don't need it." I said.

Just then, she thrust her dagger at me.

Let the fight begin.