Prolog/Betrayed

A/N- hay guys! Hope you like it, this is kinda like two books in one Demigods at Hogwarts/Betrayed. Tell me what you think!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the day I was betrayed, it went something like this...
I was getting back from a quest Athena made me do so I could propose to Annabeth, the bad part is the quest was in Tartarus, I'd been gone for 5 months. I was so excited to get back, I was also really nervous...I mean I was going to propose...why wouldn't I be nervous? I Hope she says yes, I'm not sure if she's ready, I'm not sure if I'm ready, but we have been through so much I just feel like it the right time...
~~~~~Thalia's Tree~~~~~~
I've just arrived at Thalia's tree, with a big grin on my face. I decided to go to my cabin first so I could drop of my stuff and then find Annabeth. While I was walking back to my cabin everyone was starring at me, not the least bit happy to see me. All the campers stopped training and just stared at me with hurt and anger in there eyes. What happened when I was gone? They just stared the entire time I was walking to my cabin. All with the same expression, like I did something wrong. When I got to my cabin I saw a new bed with someone else's stuff on it. Could it be possible? Do I have a brother? I'll find out later, time to find my Annie.

The first place I looked was her cabin...obviously. When I got there I nocked on the door and Malcum, Annabeths brother opened it.

"Hey Malcum, do you know we're Annabeth is?"

"She's probably by the beach with Kiel." He said with disgust.

"Who's Kiel?" I ask...is she?....no she wouldn't.

"Your brother." Malcum said closing the door. I have a brother? That's odd. a lot must have happened wile I was gone. But why was everyone looking at me like I'm a traitor?

   When I was walking down to the beach I was planning what I would say when I got there. I would surprise Annabeth and ask her on a date at the beach tonight, were I would propose. But what I saw when I got there made me more hurt then I ever had been before. A guy that looked around my age was sitting with Annabeth down at the spot we always sit, Kiel I guess. No big deal nothing's happening...please let me be right! But then my hopes were crushed, he leaned in and kissed her...and she didn't pull back.
"Annabeth?!?!!?!" I said with hurt in my voice. I guess Annabeth heard me because she looked up and horror struck her face.

"Percy?" Annabeth said with worry.

"What's going on?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Percy I-It's not... It's not what it looks like!" Annabeth said.

"OH YAY THEN WHATS HAPPENING! BECAUSE FROM HERE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR CHEATING ON ME!!!" I yelled with more hurt then ever in my voice.

"Your the one who left me!"

"Left YOU?!?!??! YOUR CHEATING ON ME!"

"Percy shut up! Kiel is a brave kind man! More then you will ever be!"

"So that's what you think! Did he go to Tartarus twice for you?!?!?" With anger in my voice

"You didn't go twice stop trying to act braver then you are!"

"Oh yay, why don't you ask your mom were I've been for the last 5 months!" With that I stormed off to my cabin to pack my stuff, I'm leaving and I'm never coming back.

   I decided to leave a note for anyone who cared, the note said:
To whoever cares or whoever finds this first,
I'm leaving. I was betrayed by the people I care about. I'm leaving and NEVER coming back.
Goodbye, forever
~Percy Jackson

     After I set the note on my dresser I took off. While I was packing and deciding what to say the dinner bell rang so no one was there while I left. When I got down and passed the dinning room I saw a bright light that blinded me. I looked over and the gods were there.
"Kiel! I'm so proud of you! You are so much braver then my other wimpy son! The one said that? None other then my dad. I stood there in shock. Even the gods betrayed me? The only gods that didn't look happy with Kiel were Athena and Ares. I thought Ares hated me? Wile that was going on all the campers were cheering about how brave Kiel was. What did he ever to? Only Clarisse and Nico weren't cheering. Wow. When did Ares AND Clarisse like me? 

"I might as well disown Percy, he is nothing to me!" Poseidon said. That's when I decided to walk in.

"You know what? I don't care if you disown me! Just know that whenever the world needs me again you'll look back to this day and realize how stupid you were! Because next time you need me, I WONT BE THERE FOR YOU!!" I yelled. "IM DONE!! I SAVE THE WORLD FOR YOU AND WHAT DO YOU??? YOU BETRAY ME!!! AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YOU!!!!" I start.

"NEXT TIME I WONT HELP YOU!" I yell, my voice filled the camp, it came from everywhere. As I was yelling the world shook and the water and earth came to my command, everything did. Wile the earth shook, the place I was standing took me to Thalia's tree. Wait what?!?!?!

   The next thing I new I was at Thalia's tree and a man in dark robes stood before me.

"Who are you?" I said with anger and hurt in my voice.

"I am Chaos, your father, your real father." What?

"I would like to take you to my planet so you can be the commander of my army and my son. So you can realize your full potential."

"Okay, fine, just take me away from here and promise never to take me back here. Ever."

"I promise." And after he said that we flashed away."

A/N-
Hope you like it! Comment and tell me what you think and if I should update it!
But I'll probably make another chapter so you can see what you think off the story.
Bye!
~ilovebooks181