-Fight Me-

Thalia POV-
I rushed out of the room. I don't know what came over me.

How could I be so crazy?!

I just feel so...confused. I don't know what to think of the new Percy, but I know one thing: He's not the same.

After talking for a while, I know the old Percy is in there somewhere. He's just felt to much suffering to realize what his life could be like.

And I need to change that.

All he needs, is to have some of his old friends back.

And if she feels like it, Clarrise can be nice to.

-----

Percy POV-
When Thalia left, I thought about what just happened.

I could smell her emotions, but I'm not really sure what they were.

Im a little confused.

That's it!

That's what it was!

She was confused!

But why would she be confused?

I shrugged it off, finding a little of my old self, and left the room to find Alpha.

I ended up finding him in the dinning hall, stuffing his face. Even though we just ate a little bit ago.

"We've got class Alpha. And unfortunately for you, that class didn't involve eating your problems." I said to him, causing him to look up at me and roll his eyes.

"I think your talking about yourself. Unlike you, I don't got problems." He said, using terrible grammar.

I mean, who says 'I don't got"?!

Besides me of course.

"Whatever, let's go." I said.

He grumbled, but got up.

"What class do we have?" He asked, following me out the door.

"Transfiguration." I said.

We had about a minute to get to class on the other side of the castle.

Which was all the time I needed.

"Race ya!" I said.

What's happening to me?

"What happened to that 'I hate everyone' Omega?"

"Relax will ya'?" I said, surprising myself a little.

"Whatever. I'm going to win!"

After Luke said that, the race began.

I won of corse, but Luke didn't do to bad.

Still having our hoods on, we walked into class.

"Get in your seats Gentlemen." Professor Mcgonagle, clearly not happy that we're the last ones here.

"Sure thing madam." I said, finding my seat.

On my way there, Annabitch glared at me. I glared back, although it had no effect because I was wearing my hood, which covered my eyes. So I settled on smirking.