"Relax, if she's uploading those videos, she must be fine"

I leaned my head back, listening to the subtle rain that poured. I closed my eyes and said a small prayer to Irene.

(Aphmau)

We pulled up to the small house.

"Thanks, Kenmur"

"No problem"

I reached for my bag to pay him, but he stopped me.

"This one's on me"

I smiled gratefully at him and stepped out into the heavy rain. I stood on the street, staring at the house. My luggage in one hand, my other one clenched with fear. My heart pounded against my chest, rain flattening my hair and drenching me to the bone.

With a deep breath, I walked up the front steps.

With a shaky hand, I knocked on the front door.

Aaron answered the door. He looked at me with confusion and disbelief.

"A-Aphmau?"

"Hi...." I breathed, "I have no were else to go...and I'm so lost and confused....and alone. Can I....stay here a little while? I can't go home..."

"Sure, come in"

I walked in, dripping on the entryway tile.

"I'll see what I have for clothes for you"

I nodded and tried to hug myself for warmth. As I did, I glanced around his house. It was small, but enough for two or three people. Black furniture, and occasional red touches here and there.

Aaron came back, handing me a pile of folded clothes.

"Here...the bathroom's down the hall, first door on the left" he pointed to the hallway. I nodded and walked to his bathroom. I locked the door and leaned on it, taking a breath. He gave me a pair of sweatpants and a large T-shirt.

I put them on and looked in the mirror.

Aaron was always terrible with throwing things away, and his was one of his shirts from when we were in highschool. It was a Guns and Roses shirt, and the sweats were just black. I tied the strings as tight as I could, and I walked out.

"So...care to explain some things?'' He asked. I nodded and sat on the couch next to him. He gave me a blanket to warm myself up.

"I fell in love with someone, they didn't share my feelings and now they're engaged. I can't go back home...I can't face him"

Aaron nodded in understanding.

"Well you can stay here as long as you need to"

"Thank you, I appreciate it"

"I'm going to sleep..." he patted my shoulder and went into his room.

I laid down on the couch and slowly drifted to sleep.

(Aaron)

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in" my voice was more raw than usual because of my tiredness.

Aphmau opened the door and walked over to me. I sat up and rose an eyebrow.

"What's up?"

She didn't answer, she sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist, cupping my face.

"What're you doing?"

Again, Aphmau stayed silent. Instead she placed her lips over mine. I was shocked, but I kissed back, wrapping my arms around her. She knotted her fingers in my hair and deepened the kiss. She finally pulled away for air.

"Aphmau...this is wrong" I tried to reason, but she didn't listen, she gently pushed my chest so I was laying down. Aphmau was now straddling my waist, her hands placed on my shirtless chest. She leaned down, placing her lips over mine again.

I wish I could've enjoyed this, I wish I could've taken advantage of her.

But the tears that spilled from her eyes onto my cheeks, made me realize something;

She's broken....

And if I took advantage of her now...I'd be worst than the guy who broke her, and there's no way I'd stoop that low.

A/N OooooOoooo, you guys have no clue how long I've been planning these next few chapters. I'm so excited for the next few chapters!!! Anyways, I love you all devils. Byeee.