Chapter 5: Revealing their feelings

Dennis quickly flew to Winnie who he knew was in the banquet hall helping prepare his party holding the letter. "Hey Winnie" he said flying up to her in a shy tone. "H-Hey Dennis" she says in response. "C-Can I talk with you in private?" He asks her. "S-Sure" She says. Dennis picks her up and fly's her to the roof of the hotel where they both sit and watch the moon fly across the night sky. They remain silent for a while and the silence is broken by none other than Dennis, "I read the note." Hearing this gave Winnie scares far to horrifying to imagine, "Y-you did?" she says. "Yes, and I wanted you to know.." Dennis says in anticipation to tell Winnie how he feels. "Here comes the rejection," Winnie thought to herself. "I feel the same way..." Dennis says finally letting Winnie know how he feels. " You do?!?!?" Winnie says in excitement and confusion. "Y-yes I do..." Dennis' face red as a tomato and Winnie's face the same, they both can feel each others love towards each other after this moment. They turn to each other and both utter the same words "I love you," they're eyes both sparkle as they say this to each other. It finally happened, these two best friends have finally zinged. They both hug refusing to let go, and feel a sense of fear at that moment as well. "How will our families react" Dennis says in concern, "lets find out" Winnie says in response. This seemed to worry Dennis a little, "what do you mean, lets find out?" Dennis asks. "I mean lets tell them" Winnie says in response to his question. "Uh...ok" Dennis says accepting the fact that he can't hide this from his family. He picks Winnie up and fly's them both back down to the banquet hall. They arrive their hand in hand, everyone soon turns their heads realizing who it is. "Ready?" Winnie asks Dennis, "Yes" he says in response.