Chapter 4: Panic!

Dennis P.O.V

"I can't believe she actually likes me! This is the best birthday of my life!" He yells out in excitement. "What do I do now? Do I tell her how I feel back? Yes! I should!" He says to himself. "I'm gonna do it, she had the courage to do it, now it's my turn" Dennis says filled with Determination.

Winnie P.O.V

"Omg I can't believe I did that! Winnie screams in her head. "That was a horrible idea! So many things could go wrong! What if he doesn't like me! Ok calm down Winnie" she thought to herself in an attempt to calm herself down. "Of course he likes you, right?" She began to question herself a little. "I-I hope he does" this was all she could say to herself as she felt doubt about her actions.

Dennis P.O.V

"Wait...what if she says no...thats not possible is it???" Dennis begins to also feel doubt about his actions and what he's doing. "What if she says no to me?? Wait! No! Thats not possible, this note clearly shows she loves me and I know I love her back!" He thinks to himself insuring that he loves Winnie. "But how will mom and papa Drac feel once they find out my zing is a werewolf." He thinks to himself in concern. "I hope they approve of Winnie, they always liked her so I hope they'll feel the same way."

Winnie P.O.V

"Ugh when the party gonna start already, I hate organizing a party I like actually partying! Winnie thought to herself as she helped Drac and Mavis organize Dennis' party. Then she sees a familiar bat flying in her direction. "Is that, Dennis???" She thought to herself as she watched the bat fly to her and quickly realized that it was him with the letter in his feet. "Uh oh..." she thought to herself in panic as she knows he has read the letter.