chapter 1

Note: I have never really wrote something so if u could give me some comments about the story. If u like it or u don't.

Now let's start the story

Carson's pov:

Just another day of junior year in this high school. I'm sitting in the back of this stupid class waiting for it to start. Everyone else is talking about god knows what. The teacher is late again and of course David is no where to be seen. You would think that someone that lives three blocks down the road of the school would be here before the school day starts. I should know because I live next door to the guy and he's my so called best friend. At least that's what he calls me.

"My god, He's so cool"! My thoughts were ended by a bunch of girls or what I call them "groupies". That meant that David was finally here. He wasn't anything special. By that I mean he's an idiot. Since we were young he's always been stupid but in the end of the day he's one of the best guy's out there. Guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" really was by far the best saying to describe him.

The first thing David does is sit right in font of the seat, ahead of me. Then as if on cue flirts with the set's of groupies. "Don't worry babe, there's more of me to go around". The girls of course fall for the guy no matter what. Only thing that's funny is that the girls are to stupid to see that they are getting played. He was going to flirt some more but the teacher already came.

"Alright, everyone get your asses in your seats" the teacher yelled. Everyone ran of course. Come on who in there small mind would not. Are home-room teacher was what you would call a bastard. If the bastard, had a chance he would send us to detention center without a second thought against it. He began the class like always but I for one didn't pay any attention to what ever he had to say.

David leaned back over to me "bro what's up". I smiled "nothing you need something?". Being the guy he was he smiled from ear to ear "dude class is about to end so let's get ready to eat". I nodded putting my belongings away and got up to leave.

"Hey were you two going. Get back to your...." the teacher was interrupted by the bell. Me and David just left without saying a word.

We both made our way to the cafeteria. The cafe wasn't anything special either looked like every other place to eat. The groups were the same in every high school the rockers, jocks, nerds, geek's, photography club, science robotics club, emo's, band, anime club, chess geeks, and of course the popular's.

David sat with the popular guy's. I for one sat with him on the side. It's funny I know me a defiant sitting with the idiots. Mostly I would just sit here or head to were the rockers were and listen to some music. But David wouldn't let me leave his side at lunch. He would always go on about "bros should stay together". It made no sense to me because he would only talk to the groupies and forget I was even here. Even the popular's would give me the why-is-he-here face.

I just left David with them and headed to get something to eat. Most people be like "why the hell would anyone eat that throw-up". I for one found that it wasn't all bad. All you had to do is not eat the pizza or lasagna and you wouldn't be having a date with the toilet.

Well with that in mind how about I get two burgers and head home for the day. Even though it's shipping, why should I care, not like anyone cares if I'm here or not. Bet you  wouldn't know about this but I'm actually number one in the school. In other words I'm the most smartest person in the school. Yeah funny right, the diligent is actually the one with the brains.

After grabbing my lunch I headed outside until someone just had to bump into me. Sucks that my lunch had to get all over my clothes. Now I'm going to need to change out of this. Plus the shirt I was wearing was actually my favorite. Now I'm really feeling like I want to hurt someone. When I tried to look at the asshole who did this. To my notice that someone was a girl. She was crying her eyes out. If she was a guy I would have happily punched him in the jaw.

Since she was a girl I wasn't sure of what the hell to do. One part of me was mad as hell. The other was making sure that she was ok and not in any pain. Well being the guy I was I made sure she wasn't in any pain. I for one do not believe in hitting women. Even if they hit me, I will never hit back. Guy's that would go that low to hit a woman, should just die.

I put my hand out hoping that she would take it. She took it without a second thought. She looked up and meet my eyes. She was one of the girls that sat with the geek's. You would think that she was ugly but to my surprise she was pretty cute in a nardy way. The kind of girl a guy would want to marry and live a quite life with kids in a house. Before I could think more she interrupted my thoughts. "Help me!" She was pointing at a very dumb set of dogs or guy's if you even want to call them that.

At first sight they were members of the football team. In other words the back ups to the star players. Meaning that no one would care if one or three of them were put in a hospital bed magically by me. I looked them in the eyes with all the murderous intent I could muster "if you try to touch her...I'll KILL YOU".

They tried backing off step-by-step "hey that bitch bumped into..". Before he was able to finish his explanation. My fists went straight to his nose. The dog fell to the floor with a bloodbath coming from his nose. His friends went to him "hey you won't hear the end of this will kick your ass for this"

I looked right at them with a dark smile on my face "good because I want you to come back because if you do then I'll brake your arms for fun"

At this the dog's were having the we fu#ked with the wrong person look. They got there boyfriend up and turned to face me "will let this one slide because she not worth the trouble". They took off with nothing more to say. I let them go to make sure the girl was ok.

That's when I realized that she was no where to be seen.

.
.
.
.
To be continued.