"You keep looking at me like "

She swung the Katana at me

"I Took those powers from you"

I reached for my second gun and pulled it out, Aiming at her.

"because you did"

She was behind me now. How is that possible?!

I felt a sharp pain go through my abdomin, and my eyes widened.

" And now.. I'm stealing them back! Just like Takuma"

I coughed up blood, And dropped to my knees.

"Takuma isn't an inatimite object Sara"

I Coughed more. "

"You really.. need to stop acting so haughty"

I dropped to the floor.. blacking out.

My eyelids fluttered open, and my stomache hurt. Wherever I was laying down it was terribly uncomfortable, and it hurt to move so I was unable to situate myself. It looked like I was in some sort of cage thing, and I heard footsteps.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you then and there"

I heard Sara's sickly smooth voice.

"But lets face it: i'd much rather see you suffering like this then kill you instantly."

"Sara-"

I heard Ichijo begin to protest. It pained me that he wouldn't use anything more to stop her than just words.

" Takuma. Don't you remember? This is the girl who up-and-left you. She broke your heart. This isn't rational.. beleive me"

Sara strode off to her room.

I breathed slow shallow breaths, but I managed to say,

"hey, Takuma.. remember the time when we'd stay up.. talking to eachother about things because I couldn't sleep?"

Takuma looked down at me. I was slowly bleeding to death. He sat down by the cage.

"Yes.. I do"

I smiled a bit.

" I'd never leave you..Like Sara told you"

I wheezed, inhailing.

"You've got to remember.."

I placed a hand on his head through the cage. I'm not sure if this'll kill me..but it's worth it.

A pink orb glowed around my hand and I slowly restored his memories, as I slowly began loosing consiousness.

I opened my eyes to see the creaky cage open. Someone dragged me out but my vision was blurry. I stood up.

"STOP!"

"How dare you.. Takuma?"

Sara came up to him with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry love, but the next time you help her"

A sword was plunged through him,

"The farther it goes"

I tried lighting her clothes on fire, but it didn't work as expected.

"is that all you've got?"

She batted out the small flame on her shawl.

"I'm afraid you are a pathetic excuse for a Pureblood."

"With all those powers:"

She stepped closer to me,

"I should just kill you now!"

She backhanded me on the cheek with incredible force. Flying me up against the metal rusty cage.

Takuma lunged towards me, but she jabbed the Sword in farther making him cringe.

" Are you trying to help, Takuma?"

Takuma looked down at the silver Katana.

"Is this.. my sword?"

I nodded,

" Rima and Shiki gave it to me. I've been searching for you for a year now, Takuma"

Sara jabbed it farther and threw him down on the floor by the handle.

"No!!"

I crawled over to him as Sara left the Ballroom place. Tears fell down my cheeks. Noble vampires heal much slower than purebloods like myself..

"I'm so sorry..Eri. I wish I could-"

He situated himself up, then grunted in pain.

" I wish I could take back everything I said."

He reached for my hand and held it.

" I havent seen you in so long I was seeing Sara as you."

Blood was comming through his shirt now, and my heart sunk.

"Takuma!"

I cried. I opened his shirt to see blood covering his chest. I covered my mouth,

"Stay with me, ok?"

" I love you, Eri"

He said absent mindedly.

This scared me: There was bandages already wrapped around his chest. Sara was tourturing him. Torture was one thing my sister found..

Sickly amusing.

I was begining to panic. How long has she been doing this to him? I need to get Takuma out of here and to the Hospital. In ordor to do that I must either:

1. Kill her

or

2. Knock her out.

I'd rather go with option One.

I stood up, looking for some sort of weapon. The sad thing is: the only thing I found was a Candle stick.

I feel like I'm playing Clue.

I stood beside her door holding the golden Candle stick: She must've underestimated my Healing powers.

I hate when people under estimate me.