Rap monster

You should read this while listening to G.NA's song don't cry
........................................................................................................................................................................................
Nobody's pov

On December 9 2016 a girl named nana fell in love with a guy named namjoon...he loved her back... However they met over the internet and never seen each other in person... You see... Namjoon was older than nana by six year... She was 16, namjoon was 22. Namjoon had the freedom to go see nana whenever he wanted.... But nana's very strict parents would not allow it. Even if it was a few seconds.... They kept trying to fing ways to see each other... But it felt like everything kept getting in the way. Eventually on New Years night... Namjoon dropped by nana's house to get his lucky New Year's kiss.... Nana didn't want to turn this down... She couldn't take it anymore. She had to see him...and it had to be that night....that night she snuck out into her yard. A tall slender figure awaited her at the gate. She smiled..but it was so dark out she couldn't tell whether or not he smiled back. She approached the figure... The figure revealed itself as it slowly stepped into the light and took nana by the hand... They both smiled and before they new it...they were sharing the most romantic New Years kiss...even people walking by had to stop and stare:) but.....yet a month passed since this happened... Nana and Namjoon have now seen each other quite a bit since then...

Nana's pov

Usually Namjoon would start off every morning texting me a "good morning beautiful", and... Would always say " good night baby" before I went to bed... But one day... Namjoon hadn't texted me yet...and it was already 2:30 in the afternoon...I started to worry...I texted him "hey".....and yet no answer. 2 hours later I texted " het how are things going?" And no answer.... The next day I went walking with my best friend to let down the stress and possibilities of why he wouldn't answer...just down the street from my home I saw Namjoon riding on his skateboard.... I ran up to him...I asked him "is everything alright?why haven't you texting me?"he looked at me.......laughed....and skated away...my face turned red...trying to hold back tears... But couldn't help the one already escaping down my cheek. I started to run home... As I passed my friend I yelled " I'm sorry but I'll see you tomorrow"...I tried to hide my cherry red face while I sprinted to my doorsteps...that night....i sat in my room listening to songs that reminded me of Namjoon....I cried every once in a while..but kept me cool. I mean, it probably wasn't that big of a deal I told my self... The next day....the first thing I did when I woke up was look out my window...sometimes Namjoon would even wait out there for her to wake up... Instead of seeing namjoons warm, loving smile ...I saw what i never wanted nor expected to see...Namjoon ...yes MY Namjoon.. Was making out with my best friend!! When I saw them...I didn't scream...I didn't tell them I saw them...I didn't say a word...

Nana's mother's pov

Nana walked down to the kitchen and opened a drawer...... I asked" what do you need honey? I'll get it for you.".. There was no answer...2 seconds later nana dropped to the floor.........................WITH THE KNIFE THROUGH HER HEART....I called 119 the paramedics took nana away....while I layer in the corner....with my head cupped in my hands..the police searched nana's room and found a note.... It was to whoever found it......
The note stated " to whoever finds this note:... I know I had everything.... A family....education...a roof to live under.... So obviously that's not the reason why I did this.. But yet....my reason for living simply stepped out of my life.....you see... My love was my heart...Namjoon was the knife ...that's just the way it ends. And when we have my funeral.....I hope she shows up......and I hope he reads this note.....and I hope he knows what he's done to me.....I ask nothing more than that...~ I will miss you all.- nana "

Nobody's pov

A few days later......at nana funeral.......it begins to rain people scatter about....nana's coffin was left open nobody seem to care and Namjoon and her friend didn't show up at all that was how nana died but still didn't get what she wanted after her death....

--------–-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I keep updating late one reason is that I'm busy and I don't gave lots of ideas since I used them all
So I only have suga left if you have an idea write in the comments and also if you want me to write your name for it or if you have a name for the girl also write in the comments