Jin sad love

It's best to read this while listening to the song "every time we touch" by cascada
.......................................................................................................................
Jinhee's pov

"Umma I hate you"I said.."who do you think you are saying this to me" she screamed..."do you even care about me at all...umma!" Tears fell down my cheek as I ran out the house and slammed the door after me... I texted Jin oppa right away cause he always comforts me...
Pink Oppa :
You:oppa where are you

Pink_oppa: at the park, jinhee...can I ask you something

I didn't answer him*you: oppa can I meet with you ;(

Pink_oppa:yes I was about to say that I need to talk to you

You:ok

Time skipped~

I went to the park and saw him there "oppa!" I shouted in excitement just seeing him makes me happy..I sat next to him "I need to tell you something" we both said at the same time.."let me go first" he said "ok"
"We need to break up" he said without  hesitation " I just don't feel the same way about you" he continued..... I looked in shock holding myself from crying... He got up about to leave "oppa what....what's wrong with me.... I'll change myself please don't leave"I said..he looked at me and walked away... I hugged him from the back "oppa jebal...don't go". He pushed me away which he never done before and walked away...I just sat their like an idiot while tears going down my cheek...when I screamed "oppa if your not here with me...then who will" "I'll be lonely again" I whispered.i had a hard time breathing like usual when ever I cry"..I can't go home...I don't have Jin no more appa where are you do you see me...you left me here all alone...appa I don't have anyone"

Jin's pov

I watched her as she cried her heart out and screaming sorry jinhee I do this for you

=Flashback=
* " yes Jinhee's mother you called me here" I said
" you stay away from my daughter I'm warning you" Jinhee's mother said
"But wh~" I was cut when her mother " if you don't stay away from her I will hurt her do you want that"
"No but your her mother ho~" I was cut again." Just stay away from her...I don't like seeing her happy"she said " what kind of mother are you" I said "I'm warning you" she replied
=end of flashback=

It's 9:00 pm and she still is there I hope she doesn't get a cold "sorry jinhee" i whispered...10:30 pm she suddenly got up and started walking not knowing where she was... She suddenly crossed the street and it turned green light for cars... I was too far but still ran by the time I got there she already crossed luckily she made it to the other side safely.i made sure she made it home and went back to the dorm I share with my band members.

Jinhee's pov

I made it back home...I felt like a person just got drunk because of their depressing life...as sone as I got home I saw my umma smiling."did you go to see your boyfriend Jin, just break up with you guys don't match anyway" she asked with a smile. " WE BROKE UP ALREADY!!!HAPPY, YOU JUST CANT LIVE WITHOUT UPSETTING ME CANT YOU" I screamed so loud. "WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME!?" She screamed back. I went to my room and slammed the door, and started crying.

It was already 12:30 but I'm still whaling for him to call but he still didn't I fell asleep besides the door at 5:40 am waiting for his call.i got up after an hour when I noticed that I got a cold.i get sick a lot but it's never serious.i took my phone and texted Jin oppa.
Pink oppa
You:oppa I need you

You: please answer

You:I really need

You: don't ignore me oppa I see you reading the messages

Pink_oppa: jinhee we are over I would like it if you stopped texting me

You: oppa your lying...please tell me your lying

Sorry jinhee (his thoughts to himself)*Pink_oppa:except the truth

**Pink oppa   Blocked you**

I started crying again it tried to get up and got out but as soon as I went out the house I fainted
My mom didn't really care she continued eating breakfast...if it wasn't for my neighbors I would have been lying there forever...

Time skipped~
I woke up in the hospital and the doctor was in front of me..." You woke up" she said while I just stared at her "do you have a family member we can speak to" she said with a smile. I thought of Jin but I can call or text him anymore then I thought of my umma and gave up and said "no I don't have anyone" that's when the doctor frowned " oh...I didn't want to tell you this and scare you but I need your approval to do a surgery for you. But if it fails you might die" she said
I thought for awhile what's the point of living anymore I rather die and go to appa and unnie .then I said ok..."oh one more thing it's going to be done it America with high degreed doctors" she added."okey" I sad without hesitation

The next day came I went to America luckily the surgery went well and unlike other I didn't like that and tried to kill myself in many ways but I keep living

Time skipped~

2 years later I went  back to Korea  Jin oppa and his band members are more successful then before. My neighbors that helped me reported my mom to the police she was put in jail for 3 years so that means I only have 1 year to enjoy my life. I went to the home unpacked and went out to take a walk and the first place I went to was the park me and Jin broke up at. When I made it there I saw him the person I still love till now JIN I wanted to say hi when this girl came to him and hugged him while holding a little kid's hand. A tear dropped when I heard the little kid call Jin  "APPA".