Chapter One: Meeting Our Partner

Julie's P.O.V
Now I  am in Racoon City, Africa.  I were in the back seats of the Jeep. "Now I want you  to stay with me no matter what!" Chris told us. "Yes Chris." I told him. When we both got off the Jeep, a young lady came to us. "Welcome to Africa!" the lady told us.

Chris's P.O.V
"My name is Sheva Alamor." Sheva told us. "Chris Redfield." I told her. "I'm Julie and I'm from the European base." Julie told her shyly. Sheva just giggled. We started to walk. "It's an honor to have you both from the BSAA partner." Sheva told me while walking. "Great to have you...partner.

Flash back 2011...

"Jill, and Julie are you ready?" I told them. "Yep." They told me. Originally I was not gonna put Julie on the case since she was 10.( Julie is 12) All three of us went to the room and saw Albert Wesker. Wesker turned around and saw us. "Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield I see you guys have a child." Wesker told us. "It's over Wesker!" Jill told her. Wesker laughed and zoom over to Julie. "Julieanna!" Jill yelled. Julie was screaming. Wesker was walking Julie to the window. Wesker was shooting me and Jill and while Julie was breaking herself free. Wesker broke the window and put Julie on the other side of the window. "HELP!" Julie yelled. It was raining. " Now let's finish this." Wesker told Julie. Wesker was about to throw Julie out. "No one hurts my Julie!" Jill yelled. I ran to Wesker as well. Jill went and tackles Wesker and Wesker let's go of Julie and she almost fell,but I grabbed Julie just in time.Wesker and Jill both flew out the window. Julie and I looked outside of  the window. "JILL!" I yelled. Julie started to cry. Jill was a mother to Julie. "Hey Julie it's gonna be ok... I promise." I told her and hugging her. "WHY!?" Julie yelled.

Back to reality...

"Chris are you alright?" Julie asked me. "Yeah I'm fine it's nothing." I told her.

Wow it was long! So Julie and Chris have a father- daughter bond since Julie have been in the BSAA since she was 2 and she's 12. So see ya guys next chapter!