Sequel!

So do you guys want a sequel?

I've heard a couple of requests to do it.

I love the idea of a sequel!

I've been thinking long and hard about it.

I have characters, important events and the main plot. I just don't have all of the pieces to make it a successful story.

Also, it's not much of a Minecraft Diaries sequel.

I'm planning on it being on the perspective of Sophia (The OC that I made in the epilogue).

Would you guys still be interested in that if I do it that way?

I've been planning this for a while now (Actually for manny months TBH).

Could you guys help me out in this regard?

If you want a sequel give me your ideas like, perhaps some events that could happen, and if you like my idea of making the story in Sophia's perspective.

If you like the idea of Sophia's perspective, comment your own OC.

Just say their name (example: Krista Camita), what they look like (example: long red curly hair, green eyes, light skin and freckles) , the connection with Sophia (friend), how they met (example: She tacked Sophia's friend in the woods thinking that he was someone she knew), weapon of choice (example: bow and arrow, sometimes sword), and their personality (example: tough, nice on the inside, gets angered easily, kick but kind of gal).

I can't wait to hear your ideas!

~Gravityfallsfan22