Chapter 2

Okay readers here is the second chapter! I know its kind of slow and everything but just wait I have some surprises as of yet! So if you like this chapter Vote or Comment and let me know what you think!! And I know that these chapters are really short but I promise you to leghthen them! P.S. at the end is a sipent of Killans P.O.V.!!!

      Happy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************************************************

    I hop into my car and drive to what looks like a car dealership. I park my car in a space and head inside to try and find someone to help me.

    “ Hey, there is there anything I can help you with?” a man asks me once I walk inside the small building

    “ Uhh.. yeah..” I turn to the sound of the voice and see a man in his late fifties, with dark hair and blazing green eyes staring back at me “ Hello...Umm I need a new car, I was kinda hoping to get a truck though.” I tell him

    “ Sure why dont you follow me and I will show you, the truck selection.” He tells me leading me back outside.

    “ Is there any way I can trade you my car for what ever truck I pick so long as the truck is of equal or lesser value?” I ask

    “ Sure can but why dont you take a look around first before we go and look at your car.” he tells me giving me a smile that makes me smile back.

    He leads me through the large parking lot to a part where there is only trucks, oh I think I am in love, I sigh without realizing it.

    “ I take it you like trucks.” the man tells me

    “ Its Lyla, and yeah I guess I do I have always wanted one.” I tell him walking through the trucks

    “ Well Lyla my name is Killian, do you see something you like here?” he asks me

    I frown going from truck to truck, but nothing calls out to me, I am about to give up my search when a truck tucked away in the back corner of the lot catches my eye. Its average size for a truck, not to big and not to small, its paint job is candy apple red, its windows are tinted so dark that I can  hardly see inside, the bed is not to small and not to big.

    I touch the car running my hand lightly over the door like its some sort of scared animal, a name pops into my head as a feeling of contentment washes over me ‘ El Diablo’, I want this truck!

    I spin around and see Killian watching me with a  curious expression tinged with sadness “ I want this bad boy right here.” I tell him patting the car like a pet “ opening up the car I hop inside.

    The insides interior is black leather and the stick has a little devil on top, I giggle, touching the steering wheel, a goofy smile makes its way on my face. Oh yes this is totally going to be my truck! My wolf howls in approval.

    ‘ El Diablo’ the name is whispered into my mind again only this time with more longing.

    “ Why dont we go and take a look at that car of yours.” Killian tells me

    I smile and nod my head and follow him as he leads me away from the truck.

    After Killian gives my car a twice over her agrees to trade me my car for the truck with the added benefit of getting two thousand extra in cash! Oh hells yes today is a really good day.

    Now time to go shopping then to the laundry mat!

    After circling the small parking lot of the only market in town I finally find a parking spot near the front close to the store. I hop out of my truck and walk inside, I can feel people staring at me but I just ignore them.

    I shop for nearly an hour, getting shampoo, conditioner, soap, a new tooth brush and  paste, fabric softener, and finally detergent, I also get a bunch of snack foods and drinks for the road.

    Finally stopping at the laundry mat and a very uneventful wait I am on the road again. I am just leaving the town when an orange tabby crosses in front of my truck, slamming on the breaks just in time I rush out to see if the cat is still alive.

    The cat is, in fact it doesn’t seem fazed by the fact that it was nearly road because the dumb cat is just sitting in the middle of the road, its golden eyes staring at me like it could really peer into my soul, shivering at the thought I slowly bend over and pick up the dumb cat.

    From what I can see the cat doesn’t have a collar, I give the cat a once over just to make sure that is isn’t or wasn’t hurt before walking back over to the bushes that it came out from and set him down.

    “ You stay here and for the love of god dont go running in front of any more cars kitty or next time you could get flattened.” I tell him, I turn to leave but the cat follows me.

    Okay this cat is weird aren’t cats supposed to hate dogs and considering I am a werewolf shouldn’t the cat be hissing at me or something instead of following me around like a lost puppy? Picking up the cat again I set him back where I set him where I did the last time, but again he follows me, by the third time I am slightly annoyed and amused. I relent “ Okay kitty fine I give you can come with me but the moment you start to cause trouble for me I am throwing you out the window.” I tell the orange tabby picking him up and setting him in my passenger seat.

    Well it looks like I have a new traveling mate, I wonder what I should call the cat?

    I ponder this question for more than an hour before a name finally hits me “ Finn!” I yell “ That’s going to be your name from now on kitty cat.” I tell him, Finn lifts his head and gives me a funny look before curling up in a ball and falling asleep. I laugh and turn up my radio. God life cant get any better than driving in my new truck with the windows down and music blasting and my new friend Finn sleeping in the seat next to me.

********************************************************************************

    (Killian P.O.V.)

    I watch as Lyla drives off with her old truck before rushing off to my own car, her father had to know about this, I thought Everett was joking, its been three long years since she was taken and we all thought she was dead but shes not, but why doesn’t she remember me or any of this?

    What did those son of a bitches do to her to muddle her mind so bad so that  she doesn’t even recognize her uncle or her brother for that matter, at least she recognized her truck, I wanted to cry when she whispered the name of her truck.

    But now she is gone, I hope she gets her memory back soon! But now I hope it holds my brother to know that his youngest and strongest daughter is still alive! I wonder if that stupid cat is gone yet? More than likely, that cat has always had a close bond with Lyla and when she disappeared the poor thing refused to eat, now that she is back the poor animal probably went in search of his master! Oh did I forget to mention that the orange tabby can shift into a lion with a flaming mane that well over thirty feet from tail to nose and about twelve feet tall, I have only see the guy do it once but once was enough to scare me forever.

    I pull into the pack house, and get out, okay well here goes nothing.